Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Champion Sneak Peek - Varus, the Arrow of...

Creator: LaronX April 6, 2012 6:36am
niknameisnik
<Member>
niknameisnik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 10:02am | Report
lol i dont think they should ever stop making champs. ads a ton of diversity to the game and keeps it fresh. thats why i quit wow. becuase only a few ways to play gets super boring after a while. But i like the idea of this champ alot. evil looking archer dude lol. maybe put dome armor or spikes on him for a manlyier touch though. not diggin the bare chest lol
Thanks to Miss Maw for the sig!
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 10:06am | Report

lol i dont think they should ever stop making champs. ads a ton of diversity to the game and keeps it fresh. thats why i quit wow. becuase only a few ways to play gets super boring after a while. But i like the idea of this champ alot. evil looking archer dude lol. maybe put dome armor or spikes on him for a manlyier touch though. not diggin the bare chest lol

Yes 500 champs... that will make it balanced..

More champs harder to balance game will be

also its harder for new comers the more champs they have to learn.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 11:54am | Report
yes the game does get harder to balance with each champion, but tbh thats really the only thing keeping me playing every now and again, the new champions. i'm just a little bored of lol.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:02pm | Report
Im so glad I have a job now, probably instant buy.

Think it's the only champ I would ever even think of insta buying...

CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:04pm | Report
And again, I'm gonna guess that 3 of his skills will probably be rip-off of other ones. He'll have his own "speshul" skill that's never been seen before

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:05pm | Report
If u ask me, he's going to be a quick ranged assassin

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
niknameisnik
<Member>
niknameisnik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 2:10pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

yes the game does get harder to balance with each champion, but tbh thats really the only thing keeping me playing every now and again, the new champions. i'm just a little bored of lol.

well yea they should slow down sooner or later i guess. i love the diversity though. and great sig by the way lol. skeletor lol
Thanks to Miss Maw for the sig!
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 3:10pm | Report
I for one are for diversity, as there is a higher chance finding the champ that really fits you. Also it opens up for different choices and combinations, not just the same kind of champs in the same game where the games/idea/tactic end if you cant get that one champ.

As I recently started played AD carry, this seems to be awesome. Going to be hard to chose from this one and our new guy that talks to horses. Guess I will be getting the other one later, as even if I don't know the skills of our most recent archer, a new ad carry wouldn't be bad for me.
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 6:28pm | Report
Dunno if I'm buying Hecarim, will def be buying this one.

I'm seriously gonna have to put something in my sig about the "QQ wahwahwah generic champ again" that you see with every champ release.
My guides:
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 10:52pm | Report
heres a supposed leak of his abilities.

Living Vengeance
On kill or assist, Varus temporarily gains Attack Speed. This bonus is larger if the enemy is a champion.

Blighted Quiver
Passive: Varus' basic attacks deal 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.2) bonus magic damage and apply Blight for 6 seconds (stacks 3 times).
Varus' other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage equal to 2/2.8/3.5/4.3/5% (+0.01%) of the target's maximum Health per stack (Max: 360 total damage vs Monsters)

Cost - 55/60/65/70/75 Mana
Range - N/A

Hail of Arrows
Varus fires a hail of arrows that deals 60/100/140/180/220 (+) physical damage and desecrates the ground for 4 seconds.
Desecrated Ground slows enemy Movement Speed by 20/24/28/32/36% and reduces healing effects by 50%.

Cost - 70 Mana
Range - 925

Piercing Arrow
First Cast: Varus starts drawing back his next shot, gradually increasing its range and damage.
Second Cast: Varus fires, dealing 10/43/77/110/143 (+) to 15/65/115/165/215 (+) physical damage, reduced by 15% per enemy hit (minimum 33%).
While preparing to shoot Varus' Movement Speed is slowed by 20%. After 4 seconds, Piercing Arrow fails but refunds half its mana cost.

Cost - 70/75/80/85/90 Mana
Range - 925

Chain of Corruption
Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that deals 150/250/350 (+1) magic damage and immobilizes the first enemy champion hit for 2 seconds.
The corruption then spreads towards nearby uninfected enemy champions, applying the same damage and immobilize if it reaches them.

Cost - 100/45/50 Mana (Bug?)
Range - N/A

another ap as champion it seems.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide