Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champions you think need rework or serious buff?

Creator: cooper56 October 8, 2012 5:55pm
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 4:14am | Report
Nidalee needs a visual upgrade. Make her look sexier.
Ryze needs a visual upgrade. Make him look buffer.
Leona could use it, but isn't in dire need of one.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
recnib
<Member>
recnib's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 4:15am | Report
I would agree, Caitlyn's problem is entirely that she's good for range and harrasment, but when it comes to later in game when the fights break out, she just can't cope with any form of focus.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 4:44am | Report

G_G That is what I want Nid to look like.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 6:13am | Report
devdevil wrote:

Please fix Tryndamere's undying range thing please :C
It can get anoying when your turret is meaningless -.-
Also please consider redoing Karma's look if your going to change her stats as well.
Anyways, just food for thought C:

And Tryn would be left with what? Even riot said that melee carries need to buy themselves time to dish out their damage which is something they now find unaceptable. They will and most likely are remaking Friora, Tryndamere and Master Yi. So right now, in the current meta, Tryn uses his ult to survive fights and buy some time to dish out damage. Take of his ult, he's not gonna be very useful.

Seriously, melee ad carries shouldn't exist. Tryn should become a giant wielding juggernaut. His ult should work like Olaf's. He takes less damage, and can't be cc'ed. Change all his abilities accordingly.

Fiora.... why do they want to remake her anyways? She's got a god awfully op ad steroid early game which just rapes anything in sight.

Master Yi. Yep he needs some love just like Tryn. I find he's even in a worse situation then Tryn right now. That's bad.

WW. Never used him, never will, but oh boy does he suck gonnades. Rework now.

Poppy. She's an odd one. She can one shot you then 1 lvl later she does **** all amounts of damage.
She needs to be more stable.

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 7:25am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

dude wtf you're like the opposite of what you're saying, kass waveclear with e is amazing and is way better then q max, anivia is fine, and pantheon's clears are extremely safe, if a bit slow (why you buy berzerker greaves) + his ganks are brutally good, that's why you pick him.

o_o

that's why I said slow OR dangerous.

And e requires spell casts no?
Tri lane for life.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 8:42am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

Uh, if anyone needs a rework here is WW... I can agree with everyone saying that reworks are good and all, but WW? Lets be honest, beside being strong mid to late game, he's pretty much useless... His ganks pre 6 terrible, and all he does is supress someone, and if his team can't get in, he's gone. He cant be used in competitive scene, and he can be used in the lower elo, but there are just so many better champions now.

Another one that needs a rework is maybe Trist? Make her a Full AP carry, instead of a AD carry hiding as a AP carry. Just do it riot, all her abilities scale with AP -__-

Warwick doesn't need a re-work... His ganks pre-6 are bad, which is why I don't understand people playing him as anything other than solo top, where he's amazing because he's incredible at 1v1. And I mean incredible. Level 9 Hungering Strike does 275 damage, or 305 with 2 Doran's Rings. He recovers 80% of that damage as HP, 80% of 305 is 244. So he does 305 damage and heals 244, which means to out-trade him you need to deal 549 damage, which is ridiculous. Not even Darius's ultimate deals that much damage, even at level 2, and he even continues to recover HP faster than you just while last-hitting. His entire laning phase is ridiculous. He easily, repeatedly wins trades with just 1 spell while staying on high HP, then when you reach low health he randomly blinks at you and kills you with an unescapable combo of Infinite Duress Hungering Strike Ignite. I say unescapable because even if you Flash away before he can get off his Hungering Strike, there's no way you can out-run someone running at 20-30% increased movement speed unless you're Master Yi or you decided to run Flash Ghost for some reason.

And Tristana is in a kind of silly position, but her AD carry form is way stronger than her AP carry one, so re-working her into an AP carry would be silly. Not to mention more players build her AD than they do AP, so re-working her into her weakest and least popular way of being played would be kind of stupid. But she's not even that bad, lots of people play her AP, enjoy playing her and think it's really good, and lots of others play her AD and still think she's really good despite having 3 spells that scale on AP. Heck, she's my favourite AD carry and I think she's one of the strongest by far, just under-rated.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 8:45am | Report
I've been having nothing but success with Lanewick due to exactly what Vapora said.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:04am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

that's why I said slow OR dangerous.

And e requires spell casts no?

His clears aren't dangerous though, you start dorans blade, you spam Q, you take very little damage, you gank, you get first blood, rinse and repeat. He isn't a clearing jungler, he's a ganking jungler who camps 1 lane and feeds them kills.

Also that's why you don't pick Kass against people who don't spam skills, lol :P You can also play Kass like Salce and just get tear + cata, stack up riftwalk and then riftwalk in insta killing the other mid, but I kind of don't really like that ;o

edit:

Oh and Caitlyn doesn't need a buff, any buff she got would make her OP as ****, she definitely doesn't need another steroid, because 250% extra damage isn't good at all -_-.

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:15am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

His clears aren't dangerous though, you start dorans blade, you spam Q, you take very little damage, you gank, you get first blood, rinse and repeat. He isn't a clearing jungler, he's a ganking jungler who camps 1 lane and feeds them kills.

Also that's why you don't pick Kass against people who don't spam skills, lol :P You can also play Kass like Salce and just get tear + cata, stack up riftwalk and then riftwalk in insta killing the other mid, but I kind of don't really like that ;o

edit:

Oh and Caitlyn doesn't need a buff, any buff she got would make her OP as ****, she definitely doesn't need another steroid, because 250% extra damage isn't good at all -_-.

I just know that every time I've laned vs a kass as morde, he had sub-30 farm ten minutes into the game.
Tri lane for life.
Inferiae
<Member>
Inferiae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:23am | Report
The great thing about WW is that for beginners he's an awesome character to learn jungling on, any changes to him are cool but they'd need to keep that pick up and play mentality to him

As mentioned several times Caitlyn definitely needs a steroid, though it'd have to come at a nerf to her laning phase as she has one of the strongest around

All melee ADC's need some serious love but Riot are already aware of that, I just hope they make the notion viable rather than just making them bruisers in a rework
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide