Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champions you think need rework or serious buff?

Creator: cooper56 October 8, 2012 5:55pm
1 2 3 4
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:31am | Report
Inferiae wrote:

The great thing about WW is that for beginners he's an awesome character to learn jungling on, any changes to him are cool but they'd need to keep that pick up and play mentality to him

As mentioned several times Caitlyn definitely needs a steroid, though it'd have to come at a nerf to her laning phase as she has one of the strongest around

All melee ADC's need some serious love but Riot are already aware of that, I just hope they make the notion viable rather than just making them bruisers in a rework

Until melee ADCs beat mages in lane, they will be better as bruisers.
Tri lane for life.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:33am | Report
Nidalee needs new model, her feet in cougar form are basicly triangles. Her human form isn't anything better.

Udyr needs new skin. His laning could be improved greatly if they added "ignores unit collision" on his passive.

Heimer's rework needs to be done faster (rockets OP, turrets' suck). And his head is too big.

Olaf needs new splash art, he's cross-eyed in his splash art, looks derpy.

Ryze's head needs to get nerfed.

Tryndamere on splash art looks like Sejuani's boar.

Rammus needs a bit better base stats, and maybe his W should be buffed a bit on early ranks (1 and 2).

Trundle needs something, he's too sutional now.

Soraka needs nerf in model size, she's f-ing giant.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:41am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

I just know that every time I've laned vs a kass as morde, he had sub-30 farm ten minutes into the game.

well yeah but that's just 1 champion, and not a really great matchup for kass, cus morde shield op.

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:44am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

well yeah but that's just 1 champion, and not a really great matchup for kass, cus morde shield op.

Well, I main morde/Cho mid so from my perspective he sucks the ****s.
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:50am | Report
I hate Cho :/

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 10:23am | Report

I've been having nothing but success with Lanewick due to exactly what Vapora said.

I really don't understand why most people get the impression that Warwick is only a mediocre top laner, if even that. :/ I rarely lose a match-up as Warwick, I've faced against champs that are considered to be the kings of top lane like Lee Sin and won the lane thinking it was a piece of cake. And I don't consider most of those victories to have had anything to do with having mained Warwick since I started playing, because it doesn't take much skill to press Q, get a few last hits then press Q again. He's extremely underestimated to the point where it makes me want to cry. The last time I played with him in ranked I was against Shen, and when Shen was 0/3 or something their jungle Yi was telling us in all chat to report Shen for being a horrible player, and that he couldn't believe a Shen had lost to a Warwick. Yes, because Shen clearly counters Warwick and I've only crushed the last 50 Shen's by dumb luck. Ofc.

Then again, I suppose it's good that he's so under-estimated. I wouldn't want to be playing against Warwick every time I go top. And the less OP people consider him, the less likely it is that he's going to get hit with harder nerfs than the decrease from 20% of an enemy's max HP to 16% of an enemy's max HP on his Q again.
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 10:44am | Report
I need to make use of my Tundra Warwick... x_x
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 10:45am | Report
Sivir needs a new in game model imo

by jhoijhoi
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 1:47pm | Report
Since sivir is one of my fav ad carries.
I do agree on a remodel since her walking animation is atrocious.

Sivir walking animation is atrocious.
Sivir walking animation is truly truly truly atrocious.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 3:05pm | Report
Maybe they will rework Master Yi in a champ which can combine AP, CDR and AS really well. So, you can go in, halve-way burst someone, and then continue auto attacking while your auto attacks are empowered by ap and heal you. Aswell, you gain great form of cc redcution on Highlander(cuz there can be only one highlander) which combines some way with damage. At least this would be fun and still keep the style of Master Yi. And because Yi sadly looses Meditate for this, he is still sqishy so burst him or die.

( Alpha Strike heals for a percentage of the damage dealed, but deals less damage, Wuju Style empoweres the AA's to heal, deal magic damage and scale with AP, Highlander still stays nearly the same, disables all slows at 100 AP, knockups at 200 AP and knockbacks at 300 AP and reduces other cc based on your AP, Meditate will be finally changed into the Wuju Shield, a shield which scales with AP, nothing more, Double Strike scales with AP aswell. He will scale great into lategame like any meele carry should.

I know, this champion concept is really complicated, but it 100% fits Master Yi and makes him a very unique champ.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:NicknameMy#AP.2FAS_Yi )

BTW: Uses Nashor's Tooth as only champ 100% perfectly. And I think this Yi could be successfully played at botlane, because with big amounts of farm, he can start destroying anyone, without farm, he would be rather meh. And his shield + heals help him against ranged harass.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide