Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Female Characters Butts

Creator: witch_hunting95 August 6, 2014 6:17pm
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:33pm | Report
What's wrong with a woman looking gorgeous?

If she wants to have magical body curves, weapons, and attire, let her.

I'm not repeating myself.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:35pm | Report

It's not about not fitting their body size or not, but more about them being fitting or not for their character and whatever it is they do.

does this mean that a female warrior has to have little breasts to be such? Or she shall not ever be a warrior cause she couldn't decide the size of her breasts? Ok, we are talking about invented and drawn women, but just to keep a little bit of irl logic, what you said(if i didnt missunderstand it) makes very little sense.
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:36pm | Report
On a totally unrelated sidenote, LeBlanc needs a new skin. All of them look awful.

I like the Christmas one myself; though all others are really meh imo. Then again, LB is kinda trash now, so don't expect anything lol
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:40pm | Report
Bingo?

^i don't like the Christmas one honestly. I don't think they decide which champions to give skisn to based on how good they are. I mean, Ashe has like 7 skins or something and she's one of the worst ADC (but then again she's popular for non 30s)
My Guides

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:48pm | Report

does this mean that a female warrior has to have little breasts to be such? Or she shall not ever be a warrior cause she couldn't decide the size of her breasts? Ok, we are talking about invented and drawn women, but just to keep a little bit of irl logic, what you said(if i didnt missunderstand it) makes very little sense.

There's a big difference between breasts being little and not huge. Warriors, especially those in days of old who would wield swords, require a good amount of upper body strength. If one would train to improve that, then there's going to be less fat tissue, and breasts largely consist of that. As a result, female warriors should generally have smaller breasts than the average woman. The same is, of course, applicable to men yet less relevant.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:51pm | Report

I guess I can agree with most, but the fact that we aren't allowed about how men are extremely sexualised is really stupid. I suppose that's just double standards but I think it's really fair to bring it up; although not as an argument, do not misunderstand me. The fact that men are sexualised doesn't mean women need to be as well, I just tend to bring that up because most people overlook it.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:52pm | Report
If you'd rather talk about the depiction of breasts, create a new thread. This one's obviously intended to be about the depiction of butts.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:57pm | Report

I guess I can agree with most, but the fact that we aren't allowed about how men are extremely sexualised is really stupid. I suppose that's just double standards but I think it's really fair to bring it up; although not as an argument, do not misunderstand me. The fact that men are sexualised doesn't mean women need to be as well, I just tend to bring that up because most people overlook it.

Tbh men are meant to be more of power fantasies than sexy. They're buff and stuff because people want to like that, and most times, it's not the same for women.
My Guides

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 4:03pm | Report

Tbh men are meant to be more of power fantasies than sexy. They're buff and stuff because people want to like that, and most times, it's not the same for women.

Ofc and I get that. The same applies to the women. However, I have a problem once it starts to clash with the character design. Syndra isn't the type to dress like a ****. Ryze isn't the type who has time to work on his core strength. Akali cannot possibly do a ton of gymnastics and retain those luscious breasts. Etcetera.

I do hate stereotypes and these perfect-looking characters but my annoyance goes beyond that. I mean, even with League's one-dimensional characters, they've managed to make their appearance contradict their - almost non-existent - personalities.

Gragas, Zed, Karthus, Ezreal, and Lissandra are some of my favourite designs because they aren't overly stereotypical. Zed's kind of a stereotypical ninja, but they could've easily made him some kind of buffed up badass with perfect abs. I'm glad that's not the case.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 4:04pm | Report
I want you to go find me anything other than a skinny sexy lady participating in any for of athletic event. Because that's what this is, A fictional athletic event. The people are running around all over the place, I don't even know how Gragas keeps that shape he has and must have a RIDICULOUS calorie intake to maintain that level of fat.

Also "Skinny and Sexy" is a fairly broad term.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide