Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Female Characters Butts

Creator: witch_hunting95 August 6, 2014 6:17pm
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:01pm | Report

If you want me to never shut up, that's a great idea.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:05pm | Report
Well, Ryze is obviously buff because: 1) He carries that huge *** scroll on his back so he needs arms to pick it up, torso strength not to break his spine and of course lower body mass as well. Also, guys, he was in prison. Ofc he got buff;

2) Ezreal isn't called gay coz of his build, it's because of his dance;

3) I'm pretty sure The Void is just a local gym in Runeterra that also happens to keep a lot of giant hungry insects. Also Kassadin's armor looks stupid heavy for no reason <.<

4) We're still missing a pool party jayce and darius and you can shower me with buttits ahri all day.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:07pm | Report

There's a big difference between breasts being little and not huge. Warriors, especially those in days of old who would wield swords, require a good amount of upper body strength. If one would train to improve that, then there's going to be less fat tissue, and breasts largely consist of that. As a result, female warriors should generally have smaller breasts than the average woman. The same is, of course, applicable to men yet less relevant.

It's like saying that the most % of female warriors have little breasts, which is probably right cause they are less interferring with her movements, but still it's talking about %. A woman with large breasts who want to be a warrior will train for sure. Still (if we are talking about ALL women in lol and not only of leona) there are a lot of champs who aren't warriors so their movements at close combat won't matter cause they use magic and don't have the same mobility of champs like ahri(which uses her magic to move, so i don't think that her breasts would make anything hardder). Same thing for zyra, she has **** mobility(also seen in cinematic) and she only fights at very long distance, even using plants at her command, and breasts size dosen't really give any threat.

I might have explained my idea a bit bad, hope you get what i mean.
"No way - Never - Can't cut it off before I've even had a chance to use it once!"
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:13pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

2) Ezreal isn't called gay coz of his build, it's because of his dance;

I'm p sure ez is called gay cause he looks like a stereotypical twink
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:18pm | Report

It's like saying that the most % of female warriors have little breasts, which is probably right cause they are less interferring with her movements, but still it's talking about %. A woman with large breasts who want to be a warrior will train for sure. Still (if we are talking about ALL women in lol and not only of leona) there are a lot of champs who aren't warriors so their movements at close combat won't matter cause they use magic and don't have the same mobility of champs like ahri(which uses her magic to move, so i don't think that her breasts would make anything hardder). Same thing for zyra, she has **** mobility(also seen in cinematic) and she only fights at very long distance, even using plants at her command, and breasts size dosen't really give any threat.

I might have explained my idea a bit bad, hope you get what i mean.

You talk about mobility and big breasts and the relation between those two topics; how one influences the other and how that's somehow related to them being warriors or mages. Either I understand your comment and can only conclude that you either ignored my comment, didn't read it properly, or just posted something completely unrelated. Or I didn't understand the comment.
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:18pm | Report
K. Made a thread. Argue there. We will leave this thread to lighthearted joking about butts.
My Guides

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:38pm | Report
and boobs.

You can't forget about Boobs
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:39pm | Report
The title says butts, specifically. Can you not ****ing read?!?! >:[
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 5:48pm | Report
If you'd rather talk about the depiction of breasts, create a new thread. This one's obviously intended to be about the depiction of butts.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 6:02pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

no u dnt

i no ur fkn mom
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: