Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hecarim Patch Notes

Creator: cooper56 April 17, 2012 6:27pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 8:08am | Report
I'm sorry, how is reducing an ultimate knockback range and reducing the knockup on her Howling Gale in 90% of the cases when you're playing support a "tweak-buff", even if the insane mana cost on her ult goes down?

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 8:20am | Report
caucheka wrote:

...what support nerf? if i may ask.

See Janna.
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 8:32am | Report
The Janna nerf doesn't sound that bad.. Her ultimate has a slightly lower knockback, but her whirlwind has a higher knockup if channeled longer. Doesn't sound too bad.

And Teemo didn't really need a buff anyways, or he'll be too strong. Teemo is viable, but more as a counter type pick for solo top. His mushroom wards are nice, and honestly I think with just fixing this bug on his poison it may increase his damage quite a bit. Probably more for AP/on-hit teemo more than anything. I'm going to tweak my on-hit teemo and test it out. Maybe I'll start to use my old main again.

I haven't played since the patch has been released yet, but when I was testing it out in the beta I liked the new combat text and changes. I'll have to see what it's like now, if they changed anything.

Overall, I'm happy with this patch.

:)
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.

Thanks to jhoijhoi!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 8:51am | Report
Atma's Impaler Health to Damage conversion lowered to 1.5% from 2%
Doran's Blade Health reduced to 80 from 100
Doran's Ring Health reduced to 80 from 100

^****py nerfs right there...^

Fixed a bug where Teemo's 'Toxic Shot' was doing less damage than intended at higher attack speeds.

^****py fix/buff right there^

Hecarim, the Shadow of War

Warpath (Passive) – Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to a percentage of his bonus movement speed.
Rampage – Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies dealing physical damage.
Spirit of Dread - Hecarim deals magic damage to nearby enemies for a short duration. Hecarim gains health equal to a percentage of any damage those enemies suffer.
Devastating Charge - Hecarim gains increasing movement speed for a short duration. His next attack knocks the target back and deals additional physical damage based on the distance he has traveled since activating the ability.
Onslaught of Shadows (Ultimate) - Hecarim summons spectral riders and charges forward, dealing magic damage in a line. Hecarim creates a shockwave when he finishes his charge, dealing additional magic damage to nearby enemies causing them to flee in terror.

^worse version of skarner anyone?^

Overall a pretty ****ing ****py patch.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 9:46am | Report
Look at the sticky now, locking so we don't have multiple posts.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide