Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How did you choose your usernames?

Creator: BlueArtist August 2, 2014 2:55am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 11:49pm | Report
I always thought it was darealone, meh

So I looked up my oldest username and it was absolutely terrible

King123
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 11:51pm | Report
I used to use "SniperGuy" for everything, but it was already taken so I tried to be a little different for once. Short story short, I feel like I made a huge mistake.

DillButt64 wrote:
i dont want to get banned so im not going to say where mine came from

This seems to be a normal occurrence for you. Ask for "X" and you are unwilling because you might be banned :P
If you want to help me, teach me.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 4:53am | Report
My username is dedicated to my favourite Anime character, Crona from Soul Eater who during the series utters the line "Did you know that My Blood is Black?" and it for some reason it just stuck in my head when I was picking a username for Mobafire
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 5:50am | Report
Top 3 guesses for where I got my name:

-Real name
-Martin Luther King
-Superman (wtf it's not even spelled Luther in superman you dumb plebs)

Actually I was making an account for Runescape when I was about 12 and at the time I was playing Star Ocean 3 getting my **** repeatedly destroyed by the final boss, whose name is Luther. It took a saga of literally 2 or 3 years of picking up the game after a couple months, grinding and occasionally attempting the fight before I beat the fker and by that point I'd forgotten everything that actually happened in the game and why I even cared. He's not even supposed to be that hard to beat from what I've read.

The 3000 is because Luther was taken and I was 12 years old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 5:55am | Report
I'm like 15, so
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 9:13am | Report
Koksei -
Used to play a drug and car dealing browser game called World of crime when I was like 11.
Koks = cocaine. My name is koray - koray sounds like koksei. Ever since sticked to it~

D - Tenacious D and One Piece

Panda - Storm Panda was my main in dota, then valve did an amazing job and took his real name Storm Spirit - which no1 used cuz every body called him STORM PANDA and turned him into a fat chinese guy that looks like a rapist.

O_o0wn3ro_O - my first Silkroad character - so much swag.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 10:53am | Report
Utopus is not an original name at all. In fact, one could argue that the name is one of the most unoriginal names to this date. Utopus was a fictional character in Thomas more's Utopia. In this juvenalian satire, More juxtaposes the failing English aristocracy of his time (1517), to the so called Perfect island nation of "Utopia"... Utopus, is the fictional king of Utopia.

My league name, Keanu Reeves... Well, it's quite obvious why I chose Keanu Reeves as my username. While some consider Reeves to be a sort of one-shot wonder, kind of actor, with his success in The Matrix, he plays a prominent role in other well known movies, like 47 Ronin, and Bill & Ted's wonderful adventure.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 10:58am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
Top 3 guesses for where I got my name:
The 3000 is to prove that I came before Wayne's 3100

Fix'd
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 6:02pm | Report
koksei wrote:
Koksei -

O_o0wn3ro_O - my first Silkroad character - so much swag.

god bless that game.. unfortunately something ****ed up the game while i left it and had a very good blade fire character and was so much rich that wouldn't buy any of my armor if it wasn't at least SoS, and when i had the great idea to redownload it, i found out that all of my gold was gone, the warehouse was empty and the only things that remained were some items in my inventory and my equipped armors/weapons. All went **** when they had the great idea to publish that WhatThe**** SilkroadR. Silkroad had already so many ****ing problems with hundreds and hundreds of bots banned per week or month(don't remember when they used to update the ban list), but im sure they didn't completely fix the problem cuz people were buying golden tickets to have the private queue and enter the game anyway. Then after lots of time i noticed (when again i wanted to check out the game) that tons of people had my same problem with their accounts. I seriously swear to god that i don't ****ing know what the hell joymax wanted to do with that SilkroadR. It's like a public official private server of silkroad, where you get sos equip sets by just doing tutorials or idiots quests and kill monsters without any problem. And you were lucky to find an online player after hours of game, while back in time you couldn't even teleport to hotan that your pc would explode for the loading.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 6:28pm | Report
"Khazem" is literally just the result of me playing an old game, not knowing what to name myself and pressing the random button exactly 3 times and just going with whatever came up

since I didn't know what to name myself on league and since league doesn't have a random name button I just kept using Khazem
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide