Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How did you choose your usernames?

Creator: BlueArtist August 2, 2014 2:55am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 12:57pm | Report
I'm still reeling that Meiyjhe is pronounced Me.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Ubnoxius
<Altruistic Artist>
Ubnoxius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 1:27pm | Report
God told me

no, "Obnoxious" was taken, so I made it have a "U" and made the end "noxius"

ITS PRONOUNCED THE SAME AS THE REAL WORD! ob·nox·ious : əbˈnäkSHəs
stop saying oob•nox•iussss
Check out my Signature Shop if you want a sig like this | +Rep is nice If I helped you!
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 1:38pm | Report
ooh I don't think I've told you guys this one:

Back in 2008 I made my online gaming Debut. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to call myself. I wanted to use "Kaze" in some way because I associated myself with the wind, which is Kaze is Japanese. I added "Kita" for a complete name, since most Japanese name were made up of two words and Kita meanss North so I went with it. I was known as Kazekita... until I did some research and found out it didn't mean North Wind liek I thought....

Being the kind a guy that I am I decided to get a name change. I still wanted to use Kaze, and my time watching and ready Bleach, I figured that because "Getsuga" and "Ryuuga" meant Moon Fang and Dragon Fang respectively, Kazega would mean Wind Fang. I added the word for Dragon to my XBL tag as well to make it Wind Fang Dragon.

Still not sure if it's right though....
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 1:41pm | Report
but Finnish people pronounce it up-noks-ius

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 2:40pm | Report
Had many names since i knew of internet. Something related to kirby, something to pokemons, something with the word "black" before my real name, something from jak & dexter.

Some of them that i can remember is:

<<Darkrai>>
»Marceline
»Victini
»Groudon
(something)Pikachu
GardevoirLover
JakITA

If you thought those were silly, look at this great, original and fresh name!

xXxJakxXx or XxXJakXxX ...ye,uknow...i was a little scrub once...
(i guess the names above don't need any real explanation)

Then after other names that i can't really remember, here comes Jack Rubino. Its story is pretty simple, i just saw a new game's commercial on tv by gameforge(the game was Wizard101) and since i had seriously nothing to do that day and i didn't care that it looked like a game for kids i looked for it on google, found the official website and downloaded it. Then after(or before) you create your character (pratically just choosing some colors for it and the facial expression, cuz why the hell would they make it more cool to personalize your own character if its a game for kids?) you are going to take a little "test" where you shall answer questions like "what you think is more dangerous/stronger? hurricane, earthquake etc..." "What is your favourite precious gem? Ruby,Sapphire, Opal etc..." after that test you would get a primary school of magic based on your answers (water, fire, death, mythic and something else). I got fire, i liked fire, and my favourite gem is Ruby, and since in this game you cant put whatever you want as name (cuz kids) you had a list of names and surnames. You could choose for a name and for a surname made of 2 parts or only 1 part, or simply use only the name, I saw Jack, i liked Jack, then i saw Rubino (ruby in italian) and since i like ruby, its red, its perfect to represent fire and it reminds me of the first pokemon game i've ever had and i loved so much, probably still my favourite, and reminded me of Groudon, one of my most favourite pokemon ever. So i just took Jack Rubino and started to use it everywhere.
"Tu sei rob"
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 3:22pm | Report
I remember working my last year of college and trying to come up with a cool user name and Megaman Legends is one of my favorite games of all time I mean his name in that game is "Megaman Trigger" so I knew that I would want Trigger to be a part of it, and over the next few days I tried every thing "Excellent Trigger" "Trigger Eminence" "Trigger Excellence" and then ended up going with "Ninja Trigger" because who doesn't like Ninja's

I made a smurf named Ninja Trigger, but I ended up re-naming my main account from LavaLampGuy to Rusted Gold since I own about 30 lava lamps so the old name made sense, but I just always thought it was stupid and since I already had a smurf named Ninja Trigger I just came up with "Rusted Gold" instead for my main account.

and that is the long story of how I got the name Ninja Trigger.
Sig by jhoijhoi
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 5:30pm | Report
i dont want to get banned so im not going to say where mine came from
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 5:32pm | Report
You already said in the "Wayne3000 sucks as a name" -blog where it came from.

You got tired of Dill64 and decided to add your favourite body part. Then I proposed Waygina which he didn't even notice.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 5:33pm | Report
that was a lie
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 7:54pm | Report
Da real one. I am the real one. Based off of a name my older cousin had on Smash Bros, DA 1.

Or it can be Dare alone...don't mattah.
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide