Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How did you choose your usernames?

Creator: BlueArtist August 2, 2014 2:55am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 6:31pm | Report
I won a lawsuit against Toshiba.

My IGN is because we have The Electrike, The Ampharos, The Houndour, The Espeon, The Luxray and then there's me, The Mienshao. (Team for S5 WIP)
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 6:44pm | Report
why change to Mienshao instead of stay Victini?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 7:15pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
why change to Mienshao instead of stay Victini?

Because I'm not doing mid. I'm doing bruisers/jangling. That and we now have a FIRE and a PSYCHIC type on our team. We needed balance.
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 7:40pm | Report
My name actually has quite a long story behind it. When I was in, I think, 2nd grade, me and a few friends of mine started this game we would play on the playground. We developed our own superheros , and "fought" (we didnt really fight) in the sandbox. When this started, I developed "Electro", someone who had the power to control electricity. Yes, he was essentially the same thing as the Electro from Spiderman, but in all honesty, I had never heard of that Electro when I developed this Electro. In fact, I didn't know of that Electro until years later.

This game eventually evolved into a much larger collaboration involving several different students from different classes, and even spread to the entire playground. It was surprisingly popular, considering only I and about 2 other kids had created it.

Eventually, "Electro" had become somewhat of an imaginary friend for me, and I even ended up dressing up as him for Halloween one time (I was an odd child, as you can probably see). Around 4th grade, I got into gaming, but not PC gaming, so I had no official user name for awhile. It wasn't until, I think, 6th grade, I started playing my first MMO games, one being a game called Mech Quest, a spin off of Adventure Quest but instead of being a fantasy style game, it was sci fi with giant fighting robots. This is where I finally developed "Electro522", because I was wanting to use "Electro" as my user name, but it had already been taken. The game automatically suggested other names I could use that were similar to "Electro", with either small variations in the name, or just adding numbers to it, "Electro522" was one of them, and amazingly, I have yet to come across a game where someone has taken this user name. Thus, I decided to keep it, and I've been using it for years now.
Signature brought to you by Ipodpulse!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 8:25pm | Report
Electro522 wrote:
My name actually has quite a long story behind it. When I was in, I think, 2nd grade, me and a few friends of mine started this game we would play on the playground. We developed our own superheros , and "fought" (we didnt really fight) in the sandbox. When this started, I developed "Electro", someone who had the power to control electricity. Yes, he was essentially the same thing as the Electro from Spiderman, but in all honesty, I had never heard of that Electro when I developed this Electro. In fact, I didn't know of that Electro until years later.

This game eventually evolved into a much larger collaboration involving several different students from different classes, and even spread to the entire playground. It was surprisingly popular, considering only I and about 2 other kids had created it.

Eventually, "Electro" had become somewhat of an imaginary friend for me, and I even ended up dressing up as him for Halloween one time (I was an odd child, as you can probably see). Around 4th grade, I got into gaming, but not PC gaming, so I had no official user name for awhile. It wasn't until, I think, 6th grade, I started playing my first MMO games, one being a game called Mech Quest, a spin off of Adventure Quest but instead of being a fantasy style game, it was sci fi with giant fighting robots. This is where I finally developed "Electro522", because I was wanting to use "Electro" as my user name, but it had already been taken. The game automatically suggested other names I could use that were similar to "Electro", with either small variations in the name, or just adding numbers to it, "Electro522" was one of them, and amazingly, I have yet to come across a game where someone has taken this user name. Thus, I decided to keep it, and I've been using it for years now.

The numbers are even lamer now.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 8:31pm | Report
my name obviously came from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, although indirectly. When Halo first came out (going to age myself here, Halo 1 for you youngsters) I went over to my friends house and they had a system linked Xbox for 4v4 halo. My friend's brother made me change from Spartan to Covenant and name ourselves mooninites. When I first started playing WoW in vanilla (so back in 2004?) I named my Troll Rogue "Mooninites" because he kind of looked like an alien and the name stuck. As you can guess I was a pretty notorious ***clown on my realm (if it's even possible for you to imagine, I was an even bigger ****head when I was a teenager than I am now) so the name kind of stuck
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 8:50pm | Report
And how, Toshabi, with your infinite wisdom, would you improve my user name? You obviously feel as if you need to "improve" everything on this site in your eyes, so, by all means, enlighten me.
Another sig I have to thank Emikadon for. :)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 9:06pm | Report
Electro522 wrote:
And how, Toshabi, with your infinite wisdom, would you improve my user name? You obviously feel as if you need to "improve" everything on this site in your eyes, so, by all means, enlighten me.

ToshabisBiggestElectroFan
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 10:11pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Because I'm not doing mid. I'm doing bruisers/jangling. That and we now have a FIRE and a PSYCHIC type on our team. We needed balance.

meanwhile three electric types
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 10:34pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

meanwhile three electric types

We're going to be cutting the Ampharos since he has the worst mega and the Luxray is a fill for when Electrike can't play.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide