Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I sure am a gentleman

Creator: TheJohn September 8, 2011 1:25pm
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 6:59pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

Over a couple days, I started random instalocking in ranked and got champs I had never played before/just wren't viable. I overall gained like 30 elo. I randomed champs like Rammus, Dr. Mundo, Akali(with no runes :P), Urgot, and Karthus... Was fun.

I always insta-lockin when I go premade 5v5. To tell the truth, the whole team does it and we get some crazy champs, and generally win.

This no runes thing is a lie. My only runes are the ones I bought because my main is morde and all the other champs make good use of them too. And I dont like buying runes, so expensive. I prefer champs, show my influence over the world of the the summoners.
Metalsonic
<Member>
Metalsonic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 4:39am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

You should roam the LoL forums more.

Then you'd know Mordekaiser is an FotM that's getting lots of QQ. People are really pushing for nerfs, but there's nothing decisive. Mordekaiser's not super overpowered, but there isn't much to counter him either, so mneh.

Lol.... Mordekaiser is quite underpowered . He is only overpowered vs noobs, I think Irelia / Udyr / Orianna all deserve the nerf hammer more then Mordekaiser. He also takes a long time to master at higher levels of play, and haves a really mediocre level 1-5, shut him down early , pick rumble / irelia vs mordekaiser and laugh as you get fed and morde gets shut down .

Of course this doesn't work in the noob queue ( solo queue ranked ) because people at any ELO pick their favourite solo top hero as 1st or 2nd pick just to get counterpicked very hard and then feed with their favourite champion .
Whated#79092
<Member>
Whated#79092's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 5:56am | Report
I think this is kind of funny story... I just can't lose ranked with Nasus. When I queue up I say Nasus solo top and I always get him. I have won 6 rankeds in a row with Nasus. 100% win rate with him... I got 2 triple kills out of 6 games, 1 quadra and 3 double kills. I wonder why they do not ban Nasus? Loved to carry myself out of the 1260 back to the good old 1414 silver elo !
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 8:49am | Report
Metalsonic wrote:

Lol.... Mordekaiser is quite underpowered . He is only overpowered vs noobs, I think Irelia / Udyr / Orianna all deserve the nerf hammer more then Mordekaiser. He also takes a long time to master at higher levels of play, and haves a really mediocre level 1-5, shut him down early , pick rumble / irelia vs mordekaiser and laugh as you get fed and morde gets shut down .

Of course this doesn't work in the noob queue ( solo queue ranked ) because people at any ELO pick their favourite solo top hero as 1st or 2nd pick just to get counterpicked very hard and then feed with their favourite champion .

lolno he isn't UP

lololololololololololol.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 9:43am | Report

lolno he isn't UP

lololololololololololol.

I guess someone's definition of UP is "Can 2v1 and win the lane with no trouble"
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 12:10pm | Report
I think anyone who learns to play the role of tank without complaining is doing their team a favor. A tank is often, while unappreciated by most, the MOST important piece of the puzzle. Most DPS can not do their job without a decent tank to initiate.

But then again you could be the greatest tank in the world but if all of your DPS are horribad then it won't matter. But 1 bad tank can bring a team down. Or no tank at all can bring a team down as well.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 12:33pm | Report
Metalsonic wrote:

You sure are right because you only see AP Mordes and an Akali can kill him. No one cares about buying Randuins and FoN anymore on Morde, so he gets killed my the others.

On the other hand, if you see someone like me playing as tank Morde, you'll be convinced that he is kinda OP, you can kill a whole team with any AP, but that takes some time training and learning.

Irelia is kind of team dependent, she cant do everything alone. So nerfing Irelia will just make me want to sell her.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:26pm | Report
Morde only needs 1-2 AP items. Or stacking Hextechs for the lols.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

XnMiller
<Member>
XnMiller's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:51pm | Report
Morde is good, but he isn't a cure all for the team he's on. Personally, you just need to abuse him more than he does you. Rumble is perfect for that, so is Irelia. If you have a jungle, all they need to do is gank him every couple of minutes. If he is afraid of being close to you, you have effectively shut him down.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 2:19pm | Report
^^

and learn not to fight him near your creeps. Make him choose to hit you or the creeps with his spells. Against Morde you have to NOT use your creeps as a shield.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide