Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

If I owned Riot, I would...

Creator: jhoijhoi September 29, 2013 6:01pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 6:40pm | Report
PNBlack wrote:

2) Hire some pro players to go over items and champions and make them analyze if anything is too strong, or too weak on a champion.

they actually have many diamond and challenger players looking at items and such at all times
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
PNBlack
<Member>
PNBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2013 3:32pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

they actually have many diamond and challenger players looking at items and such at all times

They have? :o Cool!
Alea iacta est.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 7:34am | Report
...work those slackers hard to fix no.1 problem.

Don't care if somebody says no, but problem es numero uno is everything that happens on EUW triggered by stressed out hardware/software.

Over 2 years is more than enough to figure something out.
Omnislash GG
<Member>
Omnislash GG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 4:13pm | Report
"Fix up" is a rather vague way to frame things. They are constantly trying to "fix up" champions, items, etc, but it's debatable whether or not they've been "good" fixes. With such a diverse champion pool to choose from, each champion having unique abilities, I can see why it's so difficult to balance things. Hell, even WoW, with all their billions of dollars, can't balance a game based around a handful of classes. So I can see why it's a challenge.

I think they've done a pretty good job so far, but it only gets harder as they introduce new champions and the pool ever expands. Should they phase out older champions, or carry the increasing burden of balancing everyone? Something has to give somewhere.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 5:32pm | Report
I would implement a lot of the vanilla DotA commands on League for some fun shenanigans.
Here is a list of some of the commands/game modes I would enable:

-DM: "Death Match. When you die you are given a new hero. The game can end normally, or when one team reaches a certain amount of deaths. lives # can be used to set life limit, and -nd to remove respawn timer along with this mode."

-CD: "Captains Draft. 24 random heroes are selected. Then Blue and Pink take turns banning heroes, then picking heroes. Then the players on each team pick from their team's heroes."

-wtf: "Fun mode. Spells have no cooldown or manacost."

-DU: "Duplicate. More than one of each hero can be played."

Adding any of those game modes would be prtty fun c:
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 11:23am | Report
I would nerf Irelia.

I'd probably put wayyy more effort into lore, maybe create more events, have ways to earn small amounts of RP (achievements?) or IP, release new champions sooner (compared to when they are revealed)
Sora Yuu
<Member>
Sora Yuu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 12:19am | Report
1) Full Support of User interface Modifications.
2) Improve Tutorial and make it compulsory.
3) Tournaments for each League (online only)
4) Replay System
5) Update graphics engine & Client
6) Reworks and Visual updates on old champions.
7)
Quoted:

champions value fall and raise with whatever amount of buys they had, this would make low-played champions skyrocket through IP purchases and wouldn't cost me anything because people don't buy these champs with RP anyways.
It would also make FOTM champs crazy expensive and would almost force people to buy FOTM champs with RP. This way i'm pretty sure Riots profits would skyrocket, not only that - it would also make the game more versatile and fun to play due to less popular champs being cheap and more played.

8) Rework Rune System
SmiteDeluxe
<Member>
SmiteDeluxe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2013 4:08am | Report
I would give me billions of riot points :-D and I would say the designers that they should make more skins and regulate all prices of the shop :-D
I love Teamplay! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide