Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

If I owned Riot, I would...

Creator: jhoijhoi September 29, 2013 6:01pm
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 6:45am | Report
I would liberalise the champion market as to make their value fall and raise with whatever amount of buys they had, this would make low-played champions skyrocket through IP purchases and wouldn't cost me anything because people don't buy these champs with RP anyways.
It would also make FOTM champs crazy expensive and would almost force people to buy FOTM champs with RP. This way i'm pretty sure Riots profits would skyrocket, not only that - it would also make the game more versatile and fun to play due to less popular champs being cheap and more played.

I would limit IP-bought rune pages to 10 and make 20 slots for RP purchased rune pages, doesn't considerably affect the amount of new users(riots base of existence) and it wouldn't severely affect gameplay. It would just make it a must for players wanting to go that extra mile to actually pay moneys for it to happen(ik, pay to win and whatnot - idc)

I would change the queue so people who get reported for stuff often will be more likely to be queued with people with the same amount of reports and focus on having them on one team.
*dem afk teams, lol*

I'd make aram rerolls purchaseable through RP.

Basically, i'd make more money.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 7:05am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

[*] Add a voice chat feature so you can activate it on any service including VOIP and Skype

[*] Add a voice chat feature so you can activate it on any service including VOIP and Skype

^what it would sound like.

Thats why it would be switch on and off, you can listen without talking if you want or just not bother with it at all, it wont be a MUST feature, just a feature that player could use if they wanted to.

Saying that...*s******s* That videos was funny as hell :P Sona rocks
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 7:06am | Report
of course, I was in it.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 7:11am | Report
KURRWAAA... reminds me of NE :D
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
SeAXyber
<Member>
SeAXyber's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 7:31pm | Report
If I was riot... I'd delete Teemo
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 5:23am | Report
If you would be riot, you would want to make as much money as possible, and this is what they actually do.
Shikaka
<Member>
Shikaka's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:31pm | Report
If one owned Riot I would probably keep it going how it is because they are doing a bang up job and they are always getting it right in the end :)
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:41pm | Report
I'd fix up current champions and items. Aim to see 80% of the champions at major tournaments rather than 15%.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 5:25pm | Report
I would do 3 Things Mostly

1)Reworking the Rune System-IMO this thing needs some major changes too much runes that are just to damn good for their own Sake while others that are simply uselless

2)Rework Items a bit

3)Make sure that if Riot says that someothing is a Design Issue with a Champion MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DO THE SAME THING ON OTHER CHAMPIONS
PNBlack
<Member>
PNBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 5:45pm | Report
I've made a little list of what I would do if I owned Riot:

1) Make more accessories, people properly wants cups and some awesome shirts they can sport to their friends in school or at work.

2) Hire some pro players to go over items and champions and make them analyze if anything is too strong, or too weak on a champion.

3) Make a new tutorial, the old one is still viable, but could have been done so much better.
Alea iacta est.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide