Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

If your favourite anime character was turned...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 9, 2013 5:15am
1 2
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 5:15am | Report
I know this is something for the creative but considering its only for a laugh and not really something to be taken as seriously as a proper attempt to design a new champion I thought it would be best suited here.

Anyhows I am sure some of you are anime fans and some may have always wondered what your favourite character may be like if Riot Games was to ever turn them in a League of Legends champion...well now is your chance to see what they might be like or even to say what you think your favourite would be like if they became a champion :) Neat huh?

I think since I created this thread I should go first so here go

CRONA - Soul Eater

Passive: Kishin Souls - Crona is able to collect the souls for destroyed Ally and Enemy Minions and Champions, these souls gradually increase Crona Critical Strike chance and Lifesteal thoughout the game.

Q: Dark Slash - Crona sends a attack down a line towards his enemies slicing through all enemies it hits, the further it has travelled the greater the damage caused

W: Black Blood - Crona becomes incapacitated whilst he heals greatly, as long as he doesn't receive any damage he can heal himself to his maximum health if left long enough (averaging 7 seconds per 1000 health)

E: Ragnaroks Protection - Crona gains a shield that can half the damage done by enemy champions for a few seconds then the shield will explode outwards causing a percentage of the damage that was caused

R: Scream Resonance - Crona sends out a large scream that stuns all nearby enemy champions then for a short time gives Crona added Attack speed and Damage depending on the amount of enemy champions he was able to stun.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 5:19am | Report
If I did one for Edward Elric it'd be pretty broken...
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 5:23am | Report

Go for it :)

I would love to see a Edward champion
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 5:28am | Report
My favorite? pffft, that is hard.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Bludes
<Member>
Bludes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 8:23am | Report
Yuno - Mirai Nikki

Passive: Deals Extra damage to female champions :P

Q (Normal) - Secure: Catch a teammate for two seconds. The movement speed increases 50%.
Q (Mad) - Rapidfire: Shoot 10 bullets out of your machine gun.

W (Normal) - Smile: Enemys deal 50% less damage for 2 seconds.
W (Mad) - You Said Hi to my friend: Next autoattack deals +50% more damage.

E (Normal) - Bandage: Heals A teammate
E (Mad) - Yuno pulls out her axe and deals massive damage. (the range is extremly low)

R - Yuno changes the form from normal to mad and from mad to normal.

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 8:52am | Report
Eucliwood would be broken
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 10:39am | Report
I'd either take the earth guy from fullmetal
passive; glistening beauty - takes 10% less damage from female champions
Q - boulder - rolls a rock like gragas barrel that does damage in a line, slowing and damaging opponents, scales with hp
w - fracture - smashes ground, line cracks that web out in a cone, slows and does moderate damage
e - earthen wall - throws up a semicircle wall like anivia wall except it's smaller and blocks skillshots. HP of wall goes up, CDR goes down with level ups
R - pillars of a ss f uckery - punches ground, massive spikes come out at medium speed in a zig zag line, knocking people up and it becomes terrain. CC tank, could be interesting, ult could be used as a slow malphite ult or to trap people in baron or to block off their team from chasing or fleeing, etc.

Or, vegeta. Trobule is, dbz would be a mix of AD and AP...ranged or melee? dunno
passive - Saiyan blood, Every time you survive a battle with less than 25% hp and heal at the fountain, gain 2 MS, 2 Ap ad mr armor, and 5 hp permanently
Q - energy attack, low mana cost, ad and ap scaling, could be a single target line nuke
W - Prince of saiyans - power up saiyan style, similar to gragas, not sure what stats he'll gain, potentially damage reduce or become range for a few seconds like kayle, no cost
E - Dash - charge for .5 seconds, then dash extremely quickly like vi Q, but you throw a kick and knock them back the opposite direction of the deck
R - Big bang attack - massive energy attack that has to be channeled, does a HUGE damage to anyone hit by the projectile, and explodes as big as ziggs for less damage than the actual projectile.

This kit doesn't interact with itself at all, but consistent with lore.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 10:56am | Report
Bored at lunch, decided to give it a go... although I have no favorite character, I liked Rurouni Kenshin's characters a little more than Evangelion's, which was by far my favorite animé.

Also, I too had a stance thing in mind, like Bludes, so... not stealing ideas or anything =P

Himura Kenshin, The Good Guy Battousai

Mana based melee bruiser/assassin type thing character champion dude that runs really fast and is all about getting somewhere and staying there. That place being the enemy's face.

Passive: Force of Will. Kenshin hones his inner bloodthirst and controls it to prevent bloodshed, increasing his movement speed passively by 1/2/3/5% (lv 1/6/11/16). Effect is increased by 1% when he has his back to the opponent. In Reverse Blade stance, the bonus movement speed is gained by facing an opponent.

Q: Sakabatou Slash. Kenshin unsheathes his sword and hits a target for 70/80/95/120/150 damage (0.8 AD) that slows for 15/20/25/30/35% for 2 seconds. In Reverse Blade stance, damage is increased by 20 at all levels, does not apply slow and next auto-attack will be parried (within 3 seconds). If parry is succesful, it resets Kenshin's own auto-attacks and his next attack has 50% increased critical hit chance. Parry does not happen in two sequential uses of Sakabatou Slash.
CD: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Cost: 40 mana

W: Kuzu-ryusen. Kenshin strikes at the air 9 times in rapid succession in a cone in front of him. The strikes are so fast they displace the air around him, pulling enemies within a cone in front of him. Targets direcly in front of him can be pulled from a little farther away and are stunned for 1 second. In Reverse Blade stance, enemies take Grievous Wounds and range is increased.
CD: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
Cost: 80 mana

E: Mitsurugi-ryu. Kenshin looks for weak spots on the enemy and goes for them repeatedly. Increases attack speed by 26/29/32/35/38% for 6 seconds. In Reverse blade stance, gain a 20 movement speed boost for 1 second for every hit.
CD: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
Cost: 65 mana

R: Hitokiri. Activates Reverse Blade stance, where Kenshin reverses his blade and gains 10/15/20 AD, 5/10/15 armor penetration, does 3% additional damage based on enemy's total HP and additional effects on skills. Drains 20/30/40 mana per second. 30% of the mana used is refunded upon deactivation.
CD: 8 seconds.

Had fun with it though.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 11:28am | Report
Embracing wrote:

Eucliwood would be broken
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 12:27pm | Report

ed is pretty beast but roy beats him in most regards as far as pure destructive ability goes...ed only is able to survive a lot of the time cause his hand-to-hand combat is excellent. as throatslasher pointed out armstrong actually could fit into the typical champ kits pretty well with what he demonstrates in the anime.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide