Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Irelia,Lux, Or Le Blanc

Creator: Atarios January 16, 2011 8:06pm
1 2
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:06pm | Report
Im having Trouble Finding Who to buy.
Any advice?
Help?

Thanks for sharing your time.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:10pm | Report
Irelia - DPS, pretty annoying to deal with.
Lux - Shoop da whoop
Leblanc - Squishy sniper

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:22pm | Report
Lux is really fun to play if you do it right, but LeBlanc is too. Personally I feel like Lux is a bit more useful on most teams.
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:25pm | Report
Pick the champ you get the biggest ***** with when you stare at them.
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:25pm | Report
All really second choices for a team, but all very fun to play. I like Leblanc the most out of the three since she has a high skill cap, and once mastered can dominate mid and wreck kids. Mostly because, hardly anyone knows how she works and what her spells do. But remember she is hard to play, and can be fustrating to learn.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:26pm | Report
PFP wrote:

All really second choices for a team, but all very fun to play. I like Leblanc the most out of the three since she has a high skill cap, and once mastered can dominate mid and wreck kids. Mostly because, hardly anyone knows how she works and what her spells do.

This, too.

nand
<Member>
nand's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:29pm | Report
LeBlanc isn't very viable in my opinion since she's a one-trick limited single-target pony that can't do much after casting her combo on one person, and if she screws up even once the team-fight is usually lost, unless you have enough other fed carries. She can be a solid counter-pick if the enemy team has a squishy Fiddlesticks / Karthus / whatever that needs to be shutdown fast. I personally don't like her ultimate that much since it's based on two separate cooldowns. Chances are, sometimes you'll have just enough mana to cast Q but not R to follow it, or having R off cooldown but not Q - which can lead to frustrating situations compared to more reliable nuke ultimates like Veigar's Primordial Burst.

Lux is one of the best support mages in the entire game, with a great CC, slow, scout, finisher, and double AoE shields - I pick her with Teleport and Clairvoyance for this, raising her utility role to ridiculous levels. She doesn't do as much damage as other mages (except with her ultimate), but it's still nothing to smirk at if you get fed.

I can't comment on Irelia.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:33pm | Report
I agree with what's been said about Lux and Leblanc.

As far as Irelia, I think she is REALLY fun, but also hard to get good with. She is also hard to place on a team because she is a hybrid dps. She works best as an assassin that jumps in and straight up kills the enemy teams carry / support with her insane burst. She has a lot of trouble taking down tanks though which is troublesome because a lot of people like to build tanky. Irelia can jungle as well though I'm not sure how fast she is.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 8:41pm | Report
nand wrote:

LeBlanc isn't very viable in my opinion since she's a one-trick limited single-target pony that can't do much after casting her combo on one person, and if she screws up even once the team-fight is usually lost, unless you have enough other fed carries. She can be a solid counter-pick if the enemy team has a squishy Fiddlesticks / Karthus / whatever that needs to be shutdown fast. I personally don't like her ultimate that much since it's based on two separate cooldowns. Chances are, sometimes you'll have just enough mana to cast Q but not R to follow it, or having R off cooldown but not Q - which can lead to frustrating situations compared to more reliable nuke ultimates like Veigar's Primordial Burst.

You'd have to be pretty bad with Leblanc for this to happen (or new, whatever). if she screws up well that's a human error, she shouldn't be screwing up at all, that's what makes her harder than most casters to play (that and also consideration of spell sequence). I don't find that I ever go oom on Leblanc and her cooldowns are very very fast. At level 16 her R is 0 cost at 30 seconds cooldown. With a bit of CDR you can cast it twice within the same team fight which should be plenty to kill 2 people and if your team isn't completely incompetant, the team fight should already be in your favor because you can safely snipe a squishy carry or something of the likes. Also, getting early game kills is very easy due to her single target ability to nuke.

Meh, just a bit of defending, she's not as bad as everyone makes her out to be. Although personally I'd rather have a Lux on my team just because of the extra snare and also because I hate seeing Leblancs do so many human errors that I could've pulled of much easier.

shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 9:01pm | Report
i think u should go with lux... but u should try who u think is the best .....
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide