Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Is League Of Legends Down?

Creator: imanoobyesiam June 21, 2012 4:33pm
1 2 3
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 8:06pm | Report
DD Tanner wrote:

Well, when I saw that NA was unavailable, I went to the server status page on their website and there was no report listed. So I thought it'll come soon or I'm just experiencing problems. After 5 minutes, I refreshed and saw "Website can not be found." so I went QQ considering I only played one game today and wanted at least three games of Teemo time >.>

I'm totally calm right now though, since it isn't my laptop :p

But Riot seriously needs to fix their bull.

Why would you waste your time on teemo?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 8:17pm | Report
Guys don't look now but the servers are back up. Ermm... sorta at least. It would seem it's impossible to log on still for most people.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 9:43pm | Report
Khardagon wrote:

They are probably having issues with the patch. I'm sure they are the ones who want the game to fail the least.

It happens when changes are made, yeah, it has been down 3 times, but it happens. People nowadays just expect everything to work perfectly, which is even funnier to want that since it's a free game. You aren't paying, you have no right to complain or demand compensation (as I've seen many peopl demanding free IP and RP in other threads in the official LoL forum, and even so, Riot still gave out a free IP boost).

Mistakes do happen, they are trying to fix it. Let them work.

But yes, let's hope it's back up soon D:

+rep As frustrating as this is, *****ing isn't going to help. Lets just hope it gets fixed for good this time.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 10:34pm | Report
It's always down.
HoneyBadgerFTW
<Member>
HoneyBadgerFTW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 4:10am | Report
Game servers back up, expect anywhere between 10 and 45 mins queue to login, though :P
"The coward dies 1000 deaths, the hero dies but ONE!"

"Yea, though I walk through the 'Valley of the Shadow of Death'. I shall fear no Cho-Gaths. For it is I, Honey Badger Teemo, who is the evilest sonuva***** bastard in the valley. My shrooms and my darts, they comfort me. I fear no one, I let them fear me..."

"DEMACIA!!!" *spin* *giant gold sword falling from the sky* *victory pose* :D
Khardagon
<Member>
Khardagon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2012 8:39am | Report
Yay, it's back up.

I'm curious to know what has been making these downtimes, though.

Bad particles or splash art messing up the game or something? Maybe the change in draft mode.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide