Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is Riot's ranked system a pile o cr@p?

Creator: TakeshyKurosawa August 17, 2016 9:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6
Kirito67
<Member>
Kirito67's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2016 8:59pm | Report
I'm wondering about that question myself!

Yet i know how to zone my lane freeze my lane & keep it where I want it. I tend to have a greater trade advantage in my lanes. The Ally Cannon minion wave needs to push into enemy tower, that's when it's reset in your favour depending on if you have 6 minions(including canon) & the enemy has 3 minions. So it's not all about last hitting since the trade offs costs you CS.

It's Easy to understand CS more gold, more exp, better dps. Lane phase isn't my problem it's team formation & i can't do *** all about that. Your AD CARRY can't be left alone while no vision( same as support) so that's my main issues usually is 4 on 3 in mid lane & my other 2 teammates are way ahead of the pack getting gank easily, yet our pings get ignore etc. i remember recently on a bad call from our jg i had to steal dragon with MF ult or die for nothing.

This is the part i can't deal with it makes me so annoyed that I'm playing with kids who don't understand team up.
TakeshyKurosawa
<Member>
TakeshyKurosawa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2016 12:29am | Report
So now Im even more confused how the matchmaking system works. Just checked a guy in his placement matches in a smurf (korean server) play his seventh match vs high diamond and master.
So how high can the placement matches put you in a new account?

ps. he had 6/6 with very high kda.
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide