Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungler's: Why must people hate on us?

Creator: Opaque_Shadow February 9, 2012 5:47pm
Maedroas
<Member>
Maedroas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 6:45pm | Report
I jungle a lot of different people. Lately, I got fed up with people whining about not ganking, so i started jungling Gangplank, and that was the best thing I've ever done. All you have to do is toss your ult across the map, and your teammates will love you. Plus, you can never underestimate the power of a stolen baron/dragon with your ult. It'll give you the physical advantage, as well as a moral boost, kind of an in your face to the enemy team. So if you don't want to do that, essentially, find a good group of guys you like to play with, and play with them. If you do solo, your team is gonna be *******s, unless you go like 10-0-20.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 11:15pm | Report
Those people that blame everyone else for their problems... It's not their fault they suck at life. The least you can do is give them a hug.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Shylol
<Member>
Shylol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 3:30am | Report
Maedroas wrote:

I jungle a lot of different people. Lately, I got fed up with people whining about not ganking, so i started jungling Gangplank, and that was the best thing I've ever done. All you have to do is toss your ult across the map, and your teammates will love you. Plus, you can never underestimate the power of a stolen baron/dragon with your ult. It'll give you the physical advantage, as well as a moral boost, kind of an in your face to the enemy team. So if you don't want to do that, essentially, find a good group of guys you like to play with, and play with them. If you do solo, your team is gonna be *******s, unless you go like 10-0-20.

I've already seen people whining when I was jungling with GP. "you always keep your ult for the other lanes" "i never had any ganks seriously" "dude i'm dead where are you" and on and on.
Anyways, as said before, that doesn't depend on the champ you're playing. Jungler and Support are these two roles that require you to totally ignore the **** people are saying about you and move on, because on 95% of the games you are losing they WILL blame it on you. Worst thing actually is when most of the team is agreeing to report you even though your score isn't bad and you just did what you can to help everyone from killing themselves on the enemy chars.

That's even more popular for junglers since the update of the jungle, since now jungling is something "everyone can do easily". They are just gonna tell you about what they would have done here and there because they are better at it than you are, even when you have months of experience in the jungle and they have just played lee sin jungle once.

Best thing to do is ignore them. Like said before, try to help the good lanes, leave the helpless to their problems if they are insulting you, and the game should go fine.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 3:41am | Report
If they said they can do it better they probably can. And specifically tell u what u're doing wrong there is probably something to it... don't u think?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Shylol
<Member>
Shylol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 8:48am | Report
Quoted:

If they said they can do it better they probably can. And specifically tell u what u're doing wrong there is probably something to it... don't u think?

Oh, I was more talking about people who tell you that "they can do it so much better" without even telling you what you do wrong. People who give you advice without actually trying to start a fight are not included.
I don't belive most people who tell me they can jungle better than me actually can. Not without reasons, at least. Just telling me they can do it better to flame is kinda ridiculous.
Quotes on the beginning of my post were actually from people who were wrong, like the "no gank jungler" I often see when I actually helped them a lot. I'm not gonna despise them if what they say is true. Thing is, on soloQ, most of the times it won't be.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 9:06am | Report
I saw an AD Veigar Jungle once. Some amazing ganks, just entirely useless late game. We all trolled that game though. Do you know how rare it is to solo que and get and entire team of people you don't know to troll with you? That is fun.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 9:09am | Report
Learn to live with it.
Don't let your team provoke, or it could easily be turned to 1v9. As a jungler, you shouldn't be able to type much, so arguing with your team should be avoided, if you feel an urge to flame someone, better ask yourself what could you do while typing that, could you have ganked a lane, or maybe taken enemy red?
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 9:44am | Report
Because you've incorrectly used an apostrophe :(

Really though, it's because people don't like to think they themselves have done anything wrong, and as such, scapegoat it to someone who can help anywhere.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 11:14am | Report
This is the gank jungle metagame.

Play a ganky jungler and get to it.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 11:16am | Report
DuffTime wrote: