Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Karma Rework

Creator: DillButt64 August 30, 2012 9:11pm
16 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 8:57am | Report
They are talking about a knockback on mantra-q and scrapping w for something else. Which is sad since her w is a funny skill. I prefer karma mid since she has good ratios and good base damage too. But sadly she lacks the cc. Getting a knockback on q would be funny since you can attatch with to closest enemy and knock them back into their team, slowing all.

Early game Karma with Urgot is mana heavy but oh that burst damage.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 9:46am | Report
Personaly, i think that only her w needs a major change, and maybe small tweaks on Mantra.

I never had a problem with her passive or E, and heal on Q allows for some crazy baiting.
W should be replaced with a harder CC, as for her ult, i don't know what could work. 3 charges would make her too strong. Maybe just lower the cooldown, or make it rankable and add something passiv, like MPen or Spell vamp or something, of course depending on wether Riot wants her to be a mage or support.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 6:52pm | Report
Anastasios wrote:

Personaly, i think that only her w needs a major change, and maybe small tweaks on Mantra.

I never had a problem with her passive or E, and heal on Q allows for some crazy baiting.
W should be replaced with a harder CC, as for her ult, i don't know what could work. 3 charges would make her too strong. Maybe just lower the cooldown, or make it rankable and add something passiv, like MPen or Spell vamp or something, of course depending on wether Riot wants her to be a mage or support.

Pretty much resume, in a much better way, what I said. Q and E are fine. W on the other hand. Riot should also reduce the CD on mantras recharge, but keep it a 2

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 7:19pm | Report
what Fox and Anastasios said are exactly what i think should happen to its really all she needs
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 4:27am | Report
It took them at least 2 years to do stealth rework or so called twitch eve rework. Dont be surprised if her rework makes her worse.
BullCr0w
<Member>
BullCr0w's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 8:45pm | Report

First off, I'd like to say that karma is my main. Literally, my #1 main. I play her AP mid, and here are my thoughts on what I would like to see happen with karma:
1. I hate that her skills level to 6. Her base values hardly go up from level to level. Either give them another scaling stat, or make her ult rank-able. (leveling your ult would either reduce the cd for mantra charges, increase # of mantra charges, or buff her abilities in some other way)
2. Her cc is piss poor. Most ap mids either have mobility, or cc. Brand: no mobility, ****ty cc, but it's there. Morg: no mobility, huge cc. Fizz: high mobility, cc on ult. Vlad: no cc, pool for escapes/utility. Karma has nothing. If you touch karma, she will slow you by 10% and blow her spells to try to keep herself alive.
3. Her passive is fine. It sucks that you have to be hurt for it to be useful, but so be it. It's good for baiting since her ratios are very powerful.
4. She needs 3 mantra charges. 2 is just too few. You go into a teamfight, mantra shield, then mantra heal your team. then you're borderline useless for 15-25 seconds. I hate that cooldown is a huge part of karma, when she works so well as a nuker. Abyssal rabadons so effective for her, but she really needs 40 cdr to be played as a mage.
5. Give her cc on mantra shield, or mantra q. Mantra'ing heavenly wave SHOULD be a knockback. you can either chose to nuke with it, or nuke and push. Me gusta.
6. Increase her ratios. If you do this, tone down her ult. She just doesn't have enough power or lategame scaling to be a competitive mage.
7. Don't make her a 0 cs support. With her kit, she'd be completely outclassed. Janna is way better for shields/disruption, and taric is way better for damage mitigation and small heals. Taric and janna don't have to use 'ammo' to cast their spells, karma does, which means she can't be a true support. Plus all her skills level to 6, which is **** for a support since supports are usually underleveled.

CROWS FOOT: Karma is a 10x better support than morg, and 5x better than lux.

I would like to say, that is the point of playing Karma, she is high skill cap. IT requires the know how of her abilities and items, as well as the knowledge of when more damage is required over the heal. Even a mantra'd 'W' provides a lot more utility than anyone thinks. The only thing she NEEDS is maybe some CC added to one or two of her skills then she will be perfect. Asking for what you were is kind of going to put her in the 'OP' category and we don't want that. I love the fact the Karma is very scarce and very few understand how she works. POWER TO THE UNDERRATED!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide