Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

koksei's journey in soloQ

Creator: koksei April 13, 2012 1:11pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 1:46pm | Report
I only did mine in a thread because I am so low, and it seems more interesting to see someone absolutely awful at the game climb. Good luck Kokface, I reckon you'll get up dere :D Thread is way easier!
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 2:31pm | Report
well.. atm I am kind of unlucky

Game 4:
Um yeah well.. got nid top erything alright I thought.

AD kennen bot with janna.. giving away fb .. udyr didn't get of one succesful gank and was freaking useless lategame.
I won my lane cs and kill wise just 30cs and 1 kill but still.. I mean without ganks and meh.
Somehow that riven picked up 10 kills in the tf's with my team tho. lul:D
Our morde insisted on going tanky at all arguing with I AM AN AP CARRY. I won't tank. Also he flamed in chat since minute 20.. love those guys.
Well all in all all lanes but mine lost couldn't carry them :/.
Well the jungler apologized for being so bad but that morde went on talking I am full AP
why do people act like this.. srsly.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 2:37pm | Report
dat cs
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 2:44pm | Report
WELL **** JUST GOT REAL DUOQ WITH GRANDMASTERD!

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 2:44pm | Report
Koksi, just one question...

Are your teams blaming you? :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 2:46pm | Report
Yougan wrote:

Koksi, just one question...

Are your teams blaming you? :D

na I just get praise-- weird world right?

even the enemies pity me cuz I **** all my lanes.. at least til now.. well gotta carry harder I guess :)

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 2:51pm | Report
'Koksei wins game!' Blame Koksei. See wut I did der? (IT'S FUNNY COS KOKSEI GETS THE BLAME FOR WINNING WHICH IS A GOOD THING LUL).
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 3:11pm | Report
Well Game5:
Now we got 2 troll sin the opponent team .. like rly dahell oO
I went top nick showed of his urgot:D
well.. not too much to say I fbed Irelia tho and went ahead in cs then died cuz I was cocky well.. nevertheless we won .. not rly a gg tho they got 1 feeder troll

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 3:14pm | Report
Way to go my friend..

You havent met any elo hell trolls yet? i hope you don't.

Game 492; im playing malzahar mid.
9th min of the game im about to get first blood from brand, i also have low hp but so does brand, i hit 6 and go to ult and get firstblood from brand, Their malphite jungle comes out of nowhere i flash to turret, malphite dives me, i ignite malp.
I die, brand gets first blood malphite still alive, brand still alive, During all these i have spam pinged mid lane for 1000 times and yelled at our udyr who was busy during all. trying to kill wraiths. Then he finally finishes with wraiths and guess what he says.
" MAL FEEDEER NOOOB "
I go back to lane, i get ganked by malphite again dejavu all over udyr yet misses another free double kill. and says " MAL STOP FEEDING " .. somehow after this terrible early game i still carried and had most kills and most positive k/d ratio. And ofc reported udyr.

Game 493 : For once in a while i feel like playing graves bot and annie decides to go bot, i que dodge yet nother -10 elo.

Game 494 : im asking for firstpick to not ban shen. Shen gets banned, i be nice and say its ok and ill play vlad instead, Vlad gets banned.
then i decide to go amumu jungle amu gets banned by enemy team.
Then after all 3 bans used i say that i want to play riven top, Firstpick takes riven.

Game starts im jungle mundo.

10 mins ingame riven is 0-7 and its my fault for not ganking.
forget about ganks, i had to go lane top with riven instead so he would stop feeding.

Game 495: Our last t***icks are duo twitch and eve, when i was happy that i got shaco to jungle as firstpick..

So goes on... many more i don't even remember

Now think that so far you have better luck then me in soloq and be happy.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2012 3:16pm | Report
Sept wrote:

Way to go my friend..

You havent met any elo hell trolls yet? i hope you don't.

Game 492; im playing malzahar mid.
9th min of the game im about to get first blood from brand, i also have low hp but so does brand, i hit 6 and go to ult and get firstblood from brand, Their malphite jungle comes out of nowhere i flash to turret, malphite dives me, i ignite malp.
I die, brand gets first blood malphite still alive, brand still alive, During all these i have spam pinged mid lane for 1000 times and yelled at our udyr who was busy during all. trying to kill wraiths. Then he finally finishes with wraiths and guess what he says.
" MAL FEEDEER NOOOB "
I go back to lane, i get ganked by malphite again dejavu all over udyr yet misses another free double kill. and says " MAL STOP FEEDING " .. somehow after this terrible early game i still carried and had most kills and most positive k/d ratio. And ofc reported udyr.

Game 493 : For once in a while i feel like playing graves bot and annie decides to go bot, i que dodge yet nother -10 elo.

Game 494 : im asking for firstpick to not ban shen. Shen gets banned, i be nice and say its ok and ill play vlad instead, Vlad gets banned.
then i decide to go amumu jungle amu gets banned by enemy team.
Then after all 3 bans used i say that i want to play riven top, Firstpick takes riven.

Game starts im jungle mundo.

10 mins ingame riven is 0-7 and its my fault for not ganking.
forget about ganks, i had to go lane top with riven instead so he would stop feeding.

Game 495: Our last t***icks are duo twitch and eve, when i was happy that i got shaco to jungle as firstpick..

So goes on... many more i don't even remember

Now think that so far you have better luck then me in soloq and be happy.

Well 1. I dun believe in elohell 2. I started on 1560 or sth:D

but thx .. and no I am a real turd magnet ^^

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide