Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Least Useful Champ

Creator: KingCasanova October 4, 2011 12:01pm
158 posts - page 1 of 16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 16
KingCasanova
<Member>
KingCasanova's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 12:01pm | Report
List your Least useful champ and give a reason why you think its the least useful.

Honestly I think its Skarner He doesn't really have a place anywhere. Not many ever use him. And when you do see him he never really does well. I have yet to see a Skarner that actually contributed to their team.
Want a nice Sig? KingCasanova's Sig Corner
Current Main Champs: Volibear, Wukong, Amumu, Shyvana, Fizz
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 12:09pm | Report
play skarner on dominion.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 12:19pm | Report
It's really hard for me to say. "Useless" is a relatively loose term, and almost every champ has a place somewhere.

For me, I'd say that right now Twisted Fate is really low on the totem pole. His autoattack ranges are short, his wild cards are spotty at best, and his ult got nerfed so hard it's legs are broken.

He can still win games, since I have played him post-nerf and won just fine. But a lot of what he does is completely outclassed by other similar carries, and the one move that made him such a beast was hammered.

Honestly, if he could at least reach the other lanes from where he stood, it'd be fine, but nope. Middle of the river it is.

His Pick A Card is still insane, though. It's the only life raft he's really got left.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 12:36pm | Report
Beeswarm17 wrote:

It's really hard for me to say. "Useless" is a relatively loose term, and almost every champ has a place somewhere.

For me, I'd say that right now Twisted Fate is really low on the totem pole. His autoattack ranges are short, his wild cards are spotty at best, and his ult got nerfed so hard it's legs are broken.

He can still win games, since I have played him post-nerf and won just fine. But a lot of what he does is completely outclassed by other similar carries, and the one move that made him such a beast was hammered.

Honestly, if he could at least reach the other lanes from where he stood, it'd be fine, but nope. Middle of the river it is.

His Pick A Card is still insane, though. It's the only life raft he's really got left.

His boat be sinkin, and he can't eat oranges to make it K.

I personally think Skarner is pretty good, but of course I really haven't gotten the chance to play him much. I think he is really hard to use, but that is just my thoughts from my brief experince.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 12:36pm | Report
I agree, Skarner is absolutely terrible. He sucks at virtually everything he does.

I'm sorry caucheka, but I can't base his usefulness on the score of one game, I hold it in less regard because it's dominion.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 12:40pm | Report
its fine, im just tired of hearing everyone shout useless at skarner when he performs his job the best in dominion. his kit and the build i use completely shine in dominion which is unsurprisingly coincidental because the crystal scar, etc..
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 12:49pm | Report
Skarner is good on SR...idk what you people are smoking....
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 1:01pm | Report
Skarner is an excellent champion. Could use some tweaks, but nothing more.

There is no champion in the game right now that is completely useless. Everyone has their niche, despite some being moderately underpowered.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 1:06pm | Report
Heimerdinger have some problems. Same with eve. Mord is fairly weak now also... I wuld also say nunu is a bit on the weak side.

But as Junsaid. All is kinda useful.

And Skarner is awsome. Solid jungler, not amazing but solid. And an ok solo top.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 1:06pm | Report
^Or underplayed

Some of them are only UP because people don't know the most effective way to play them.

You have to tweak builds until you get one that works.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 16

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide