Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Leona as a Junglar

Creator: MyBloodisBlack March 29, 2014 6:50am
1 2
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2014 5:49pm | Report
I can get that kind of cash when playing jungle Leona because I have the terrible habit of accidentally taking every single kill when I gank with her.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Those items don't synergize with her kit at all. She has 0 AD scalings, low base AD and doesn't spam any skills since she just wants to EQR and burst a target.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2014 6:41pm | Report
Everyone "scales" with AD if you go full dumb ad master of doom.

Seriously, it's more than obvious that Leona jungle is hard as **** to pull of in ranked against half-decent junglers, might as well try to have fun. Also, my first Team Builder - back at it's release, where I complained of matchmaking - I went against a Challenger Lee Sin with Leona jungler, he tried and succeeded at early counterjungle, I still bought the ****ing tryforce and dealt a **** ton of damage.

You wanna discuss her seriously? Kids, build tons of tankyness and have a great time being a CC bot.

OR play her in the jungle and force some dumb ad items like Gauntlet or Triforce after the Ancient Golem, or even go full AP (hue Lich Bane + Q) with "pretense tankyness" (like those soloQ amumus building RoA Rilay's and pretending HP = Tanky stats). Heck, win the game, ult yourself and activate Zhonya THEY WILL BE SUNDERED

Take all the kills. Spam laugh.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2014 8:28pm | Report
why did the nocturne player have no jungle experience?

also since no one else said it, if youre looking for a tank with a ton of CC to jungle with just play naut instead, hes like leona but for jungling and his ult is point and click
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2014 1:40am | Report
Nobody plays CC Leona in the jungle. If you want to play a CC bot Leona, go play her as support.
In the jungle the only way people build Leona is AOE-Onhit, where you E to someone, proc every item passive you can, and leave when the enemies dead, or have somehow gotten away while your E is on CD and you cant proc your enormous AOE on them anymore.

Basically MOBAFire.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide