Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

LoL vs Dota2 vs HOTS [LOOKING TO SWITCH MOBAS]

Creator: Griffin December 8, 2015 7:47pm
1 2 3
Devampi
<Member>
Devampi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2015 3:14am | Report
(IMO the trinkets came because the free (and only) ward in dawngate got used a lot, and there is a waystone reference on the SR map now as tribute to them and even another one to dawngate I believe)
Just some random guy from smitefire that visits sometimes.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2015 2:46pm | Report
Why was this thread turned into a vision rework thread? Wasn't it about moving from HotS to LoL or DotA 2?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2015 7:38am | Report
I play lol. I Never played Dota 2 and in yt Videos Dota Looks boring so i Keep playing lol :).
yayy
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2015 9:00am | Report

Once you learn the game and roles, I don't think it's THAT archaic. In fact, there's way more options and playstyles to pick up than the constrictive BS that is LoL, where say, 10% of its champion pool is viable.

That and DoTA rewards good players by allowing for them to carry their games if they play it smart.

If you want archaic, look at Riot's balancing staff and all these really ****ty "DERP NEW SEASON CHANGES, NEW CHAMPS THAT HAVE A LOT OF SUUUUPA COOL SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SKILLZ woops gootto rework our old champs cuz LOL WE FCUCKED UP XDXDXDDDDD".

LoL is a hot mess and has been since the end of S3. As someone who has played it since season 1, I can say this with confidence. S6 was just too disgusting to stomach for me.

Of course, this is my opinion, but hey it's a PLATINUM APPROVED opinion. I've found my time better spent on other games, like HoTS and DoTA.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2015 9:03am | Report
There will be a new moba which is a mix of smite and unreal tournament engine.
He is gonna kill you!!!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide