Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lore in League of Legends is pretty dull -...

Creator: Epic MF December 7, 2011 2:24pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 13
Epic MF
<Member>
Epic MF's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:24pm | Report
UPDATE: I have gotten a lot of positive feedback on the upcoming roleplay, and I can assure you, whatever adventure awaits us, it will be epic ones. Just remember to bring your humor and sense of restraint, and this roleplay will be the greatest in LoL history. Literally.

The idea like it looks like now:

The roleplay will have a maximum of three "leaders", which only job is to keep the roleplay together, enforce the rules, and make sure lore happens. They will also take and answer questions, and control the actions of the legendary champions in the story. This is to prevent overpowered abuse, as the leaders will stray from.

Current leaders are:

- Epic MF
- Fictionized

And we both swear not to abuse our powers as leaders. This will after all be a fun roleplay for everyone!

Link to the new roleplay coming out very soon, once we make a proper intro and thread to house it! A hint is that where we're going, it's very hot. Or cold, depends on the time of day ;)
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:25pm | Report
This may actually be a good idea. ^^

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:27pm | Report
Uniteresting lore?

I find it quite interesting, its quite deep.

Go look into the wiki and start reading champion back stories (the once riot do) and you see.

OT: i will love to roleplay! a great idea :3
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Epic MF
<Member>
Epic MF's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:27pm | Report
Thanks, I hope you will join in next week :) I know it's busy with christmas and everything, but everyone should at least 10 minutes a day to make a post in a roleplay :) I hope I will get more positive response :)
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:28pm | Report
This could be awesome, love roleplaying in games, don't know why I just do. The lore is a little dull in League, sadly.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Epic MF
<Member>
Epic MF's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:29pm | Report
omagma wrote:

Uniteresting lore?

I find it quite interesting, its quite deep.

Go look into the wiki and start reading champion back stories (the once riot do) and you see.

OT: i will love to roleplay! a great idea :3

Oh sorry, didn't mean that it was uninteresting that way, just that it was sad that we couldn't interact with it. It kind of has nothing to do with the game we play and love at all, so I figured we could bring that idea together ourselves, until Riot may consider doing it :3
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:30pm | Report
I see, then np :3

I love the idea of some story driven content in love.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:35pm | Report
Oh, as far as idea's go? We could do all sorts of things, from acting out a champion in a bar of some sort? (The classic Tavern RP :D) Or a debate between council members/summoners. A demacian subject involving the more recent subjects involving Jarvan IV and such? Lot's of possibilities, can't wait to see this.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:35pm | Report
I don't quite understand... You mean that everyone who participates picks a champion, and that they pretend to be that champion, and tell a bit about what they do or such?

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 2:38pm | Report
Wow, I haven't roleplayed in so long, especially in english XD

You can count me in!

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 13

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide