Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mad US tournament goers -cough Adonikam and...

Creator: SixSonatas June 9, 2011 9:26am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 9:37am | Report
Scrax wrote:

And what did they post? I haven't seen it.

Check the tournament thread. My teammate tried to back me up only to be ignored.

Lazukin wrote:

SixSonatas, you are being no more mature than the community you speak of.

Oh, I'm sorry, so I should just be labeled as a bad captain and things will all be okay?
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 9:38am | Report
No one is labeling anyone with anything. Let me see if I can find the thread you speak of.
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Scrax wrote:

Show me what they said then, so I can remove it. And if you where truly "the bigger man", you would let it slide.

You remove the entire post about this on the tournament thread and I'd be happy for you to delete this thread.

I refuse to have people only hear one side of the story, and needless to say, the WRONG side of the story.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
SixSonatas wrote:

They didn't tell me in private, why should I tell them in private? So the public can just hear their side of the story? Let's be fair here, Scrax.

Because doing so puts you on the same boat as them.. And it's for the intention of making them lose reputation.

@being labeled bad captain, it's better than being labeled immature. I fail to see how being a bad captain in a video game means anything about personal traits.

You really could have PMed them and hoped they would apologize

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 9:40am | Report
Lazukin wrote:

Because doing so puts you on the same boat as them.. And it's for the intention of making them lose reputation.

Thing is, the boat is never created if what they said was true. They will simply get away with flaming me and only my reputation will be lowered.

Understand now?
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 9:42am | Report
Lazukin wrote:

You really could have PMed them and hoped they would apologize

My teammate stood up for me only to be ignored. Does that mean I should just stop trying to get them to understand? Cuz they simply ignored our side of the story, even when given to them.
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 9:43am | Report
SixSonatas wrote:

Thing is, the boat is never created if what they said was true. They will simply get away with flaming me and only my reputation will be lowered.

Understand now?

Fair enough. Then make a thread explaining what really happened without negative remarks about other people every other word. I'm done here, since if you don't agree with what I say now, you probably never will no matter what I say..

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 9:46am | Report
Lazukin wrote:
Fair enough. Then make a thread explaining what really happened without negative remarks about other people every other word. I'm done here, since if you don't agree with what I say now, you probably never will no matter what I say..

No, I understand. Adonikam blatantly said he lost respect for me, well I lost respect for him too. Just telling him what he told me.

I'll make a thread about general forfeits after this thread and the comments on the tournament thread are deleted.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 9:46am | Report
SixSonatas wrote:

Oh, and show how the community hasn't grown in maturity since I left.

i resent this

there's always going to be unhappy people in tournaments, suck it up, ignore the disputes between teams. dwelling on these things makes you "weaker" as an individual and gets you caught up in unnessecary drama

if a team lost, they lost

if they say the wrong side of the story, just let them. does it matter how the community sees you, especially when you don't exactly have a big part in the community (currently, no clue what the community viewed you as previously)

basically, you need to roll with punches, if you know how things went down truthfully but they feel the need to say otherwise, just laugh to yourself and imagine them as being desperate babies

i mean, it's only $25 rp each person (assuming shared equally), so personally i don't see why people go out on the whole "i lost respect for you" **** train
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 9:47am | Report
Lazukin wrote:

@being labeled bad captain, it's better than being labeled immature. I fail to see how being a bad captain in a video game means anything about personal traits.

His team has entered in multiple tournaments, therefore his team has some sort of public reputation. If the captain is labeled as irresponsible then the team will not have respect from people as a whole.

Also, from what I understand: They accepted the forfeit. They refused to play in a time slot that they said that they'd be available from and they didn't want to use that time. Instead they wanted to change their time slot completely to another time which would then not accommodate to the other team. They refused to change it back to what they've publicly shown as their available time slot and they weren't able to play therefore they had to forfeit.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide