Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mad US tournament goers -cough Adonikam and...

Creator: SixSonatas June 9, 2011 9:26am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 1:48pm | Report
xLiqur wrote:

Lol Xaioli I have never ever down talked your team. You need to blame no one but your captain for making this into such the big deal that he did.
This thread was the beginning of it. He shouldnt have started this thread. Completely uncalled for.

He has only put himself in more bad light. I dont understand why he would do that?

I also find it funny how he cares so much for what I have to say?... I mean I know he take his "team" seriously, but whos gonna ever listen to what I have to say?... Im just a no name low elo Member of a community that have Vets who think thier LoL gods.

I just want to finish with good luck to TFR, and all the remaining teams.

Go SG!

Lol we're uncalled for? YOUR post was uncalled for. Adon starts it, and you fuel it.

You said the forfeit was uncalled for AFTER the reason has already been posted. What, you're just following Adonikam and LadyMoon? By the simple fact that you thought we would take a forfeit when given the chance to, you disrespected our team; as team captain, of course I'm going to defend us, especially since we respect every other team and I even HELPED extend the 2nd round time limit.

I don't care if you're high ELO or low ELO, we're a respectable team and if you don't respect us, we're not going to respect you, no use in wasting the time or effort to.

More bad light? Well, if I was in bad light already due to other people's words, why should I sit around just taking it? Yep, sorry, I won't stand for people disrespecting our team when we did nothing wrong to start with.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 1:51pm | Report
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 1:58pm | Report
1 2 3 4 5

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide