Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Materies

Creator: Bryun July 15, 2011 11:25pm
21 posts - page 2 of 3
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2011 6:36pm | Report
Read what I wrote and look at the wikia.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2011 6:46pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

looking at your guide searz, and it seems like your numbers are off, 4 mr doesn't translate into 4% magic damage reduction, since mr is on a logarithmic scale, as in the more mr you have, the less percent damage reduction every extra point on mr gives you. The same is true of armor. And since every champ has a base armor and magic resist, 6 extra armor is more likely to give you only 2 or 3% physical damage reduction.

4 MR will ALWAYS = 4% EHP.

You aren't looking at it the right way.

2% EHP increase doesn't mean your EHP goes up by 2%, it means that you gain 2% of your base HP in EHP.

Worded improperly i guess, but still not something to go all crazy over.
Tri lane for life.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 8:37am | Report
I'll probably be changing that explanation.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 10:07am | Report
hmm ya, maybe word it a little differently, or give a brief explanation of EHP before delving into the technical stuff.
Also which wiki are you talking about? I'd like to read up on that, don't see it on the LoL wiki
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 11:18am | Report
Some champions have the same masteries, some have different. The thing is read and choose the best.

I use 9/0/21 for all supports and mages, 9/21/0 for tankers, but I use 19/11/0 for Jax.

About the full potential, that depends a lot on your objective. I play as invincible Mordekaiser, get 9/21/0 and tank build. I kill everyone (experience ftw) and I survive better than Shen (when I'm not the Shen). Some people prefer 9/0/21 and the same build.
Difference = 0
Both demonstrate the full potential.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 1:03pm | Report
No.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 2:41pm | Report
wat is EHP

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2011 2:46pm | Report
effective HP, searz doesn't seem to want to give me the link to the wiki article he mentioned though, so I'm stuck with my rather hazy knowledge of it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide