Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Meele AD-Carries will be reworked

Creator: NicknameMy September 9, 2012 2:48am
1 2 3 4
The Tasty Pwnz
<Member>
The Tasty Pwnz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 11:22am | Report
Xenotechie wrote:

Simply put, adapt or die. They seriously need to make this clear to all new players *****ing about Trynd and Yi being OP. The death recap stuff should probably be mandatory to summoners pre-level 15 so they can learn from their mistakes and build some freaking armor.

this
we all got stomped early lvls.
what the LoL community needs is to give up the term "OP"
the lower level summoners hear that and call everything under the sun OP
then in a few months we have all these new lvl 30s calling yi op when he doesnt fit the meta particularly well and gets shut down by anyone with a better understanding of the game than a lvl 5 summoner
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 11:57am | Report
This could work, but Riot needs to be really careful with these melee ADC reworks. I'd suggest broadening the itemization for these types of champions and maybe change the way they work over-all.

This could seem a little bit harsh, but I'd like to have them styled a little bit more bruiser-ish, like Riven. I just don't dig the whole concept of melee ADC's, but let's see how Riot proceeds in this situation.
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide