Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Meele AD-Carries will be reworked

Creator: NicknameMy September 9, 2012 2:48am
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 10:39am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Another new thing I found at PBE:

New indicators for elo-ranks. Seems to look nice.

The full set if anyone is curious.
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 11:25am | Report
Vavena wrote:

The full set if anyone is curious.

What do the "tiers" represent? Like, if a person is 1310 he's Tier 1, or if a person is 1320 he's Tier 2, etc.?
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 12:14pm | Report

What do the "tiers" represent? Like, if a person is 1310 he's Tier 1, or if a person is 1320 he's Tier 2, etc.?

Yeah it will probably divide your Elo into even more badges. So instead of saying I'm gold which could be anything form 1520 to 1899 you can say I'm gold tier 3 which would be like 1600 or something.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 2:17pm | Report
Oh god. They look amazing.
True love is found only in yourself.
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 5:23pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Oh god. They look amazing.

That is if you can unlock them. :D

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 6:12pm | Report
POSSIBLE TRYNDAMERE REMAKE? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 8:24pm | Report
i made your rep 69 hahahahaha

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 5:25am | Report
Another info: Max number of mastery pages will be increased to 20.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 10:17am | Report
Reworking the like 3-4 ACTUAL melee ADCs would be nice.

Tryn/Yi/Fiora/~Wu Kong fit that role.

Olaf/Jarvan/Jax/AD Nidalee/Darius etc. DO NOT.

To clarify to anyone who wants to go "Hurdurr, but I build Jarvan with blood thirsters and infinite edge" you guys are dumb and need to stop playing LoL. If you're trolling NP, if you're actually seriously building Jarvan (or any other of the aforementioned champs) "glass cannon" and think it is the optimal way to play/build him GTFO.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 1:12pm | Report
Agreed with jeffy. I think a rework on master yi would be nice, but im afraid he might lose his essence. I was one of those *******s that trolled and pubstomped early levels with master yi (no i did not build 3pd, thank you very much, i favored a life steal build with Wriggle's Lantern, Bloodthirster, and zeke's herald along with a single Phantom Dancer and an Infinity Edge with berzerker's greaves.... Which was probably worse >.<). He is so much fun to play and troll with at lower levels, but i will admit that his later career viability is frankly awful. And Fiora doesnt really need a rework. She can still **** damage all over people if she gets fed and has like 3 seconds of invulnerability while she regens life during her ulti. I think of all of them Yi is in biggest need of some help. I think one simple change would make him super viable again. change the mechanic of Alpha Strike to be an area of effect skill shot. Make it send Master Yi to a target location, and any enemies within x radius get hit with the current alpha strike mechanic (minus re appearing at initial target's location of course). Take of the limiting factor of only 4 targets. If there are no targets in the area it is simply a blink ability. Thats my thought at least >.<.

wu kong doesnt need it because his clone gives him great harass and escape potential.
Tryndamere can chase and run for days through walls.
Fiora has that ******ed ulti and speed boost to get her through **** situations.

Also agree that olaf/jax/jarvan/ etcetera do not count, they have their own role as bruisers.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide