Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Meele AD-Carries will be reworked

Creator: NicknameMy September 9, 2012 2:48am
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 3:23pm | Report
Master Yi becomes ultimate pubstomper in low leveled play

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 3:29pm | Report

Master Yi becomes ultimate pubstomper in low leveled play

he already is along with mundo v_v no idea how many times ive had to say "DONT FOCUS THE TANK" at low levels
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 4:49pm | Report
Yeah i was playing on my lvl 4 smurf, i bought yi, and stomped the ever loving **** out of a darius. I was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Didn't realize Dar was so rune dependent o.0 Ended up going 6-0-4 in a 15 minute match. He is OP as hell in early levels. But I think he needs that boost to make him viable later in player's careers.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 5:25pm | Report
but the thing about that is if he destroys even more at early levels youll see people just quitting LoL because of yi being the only champion people want to you at early levels and then youll just see infinite yi's at higher levels D: i just hope they rework him in a way to make it so hes viable at later levels but less of a pubstomper than he is now
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 5:35pm | Report
The problem with melee ADC is that you're at an extreme disadvantage compared to ranged ADC, being squishy (like ranged ADCs) but not having the benefit of kiting and still dealing damage whilst escaping you're forced to simply run or stay.

All in all this is one of the most difficult things that Riot has had to tackle in awhile...Hope they come up with something good.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 9:06am | Report
I think one of the biggest problems meele ad-carries have that all of them rely on lifesteal, while all lifesteal items were nerfed in order to make ranged ad-carries not to strong. I think some changes at the lifesteal items to make them stronger at meele's and weaker at ranged's would be a nice way to increase their power compared to ranged.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 11:34am | Report
Good i like master yi and gp but really there not that viable.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 11:53am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

I think one of the biggest problems meele ad-carries have that all of them rely on lifesteal, while all lifesteal items were nerfed in order to make ranged ad-carries not to strong. I think some changes at the lifesteal items to make them stronger at meele's and weaker at ranged's would be a nice way to increase their power compared to ranged.

Pretty sure lifesteal items were nerfed to stop people spending 20 minutes on lane, not because it was too strong in fights on some champions.

Any rework to Master Yi better leave AP Yi intact. Already had enough of Riot's **** with the Katarina rework. >: (
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 12:55pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

Oh my god.. If they buff melee DPS It's going to be hell to peel them off ADCs and APCs.

All the melee dps are bad because of their skill sets, not really because of their numbers.

Fiora is actually really good in the right team comp.

Xin Zhao is niche, but he's not underpowered.

Wukong is strong too.

Most melee's who would build AD can be kind of played like damage heavy bruisers.

The main problem is that most Melee DPS champs can't lane effectively, and can't get the items they need.
Tri lane for life.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 8:47am | Report
Actually, if you know how to, Master Yi can lane effectively top lane with 2 Doran's Ring at start and this skill order:
Ability Sequence
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

This grants him the biggest sustain of nearly all champs top lane. And this way he can outrade the enemies by just healing everything back the enemy did damage.

Also, Yi profits most from just farming, so even if you can't damage the enemy, you can just farm.

BTW: What power Yi can have in an optimal team build:
http://lol.fanrealm.net/26o2QOdvFPMIt5Yis2Mw/#buffs

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide