Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Inhouses (Come Play!)

Creator: Mowen March 10, 2014 4:56pm
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 9:52pm | Report
I love all you guys, all this raw emotion means that you all are still human in some way.

Plus there's regularly been several mobafire members on at a time during these past few weeks, we've been grouping up and playing most nights. It doesn't need to be inhouse for these games to go on, just ask for an invite.
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 4:38am | Report
I beat myself up for mistakes, period. Who said anything about winning/losing/feeding/ect? xD

Well you shouldn't do that either. Heck, I make even more mistakes than Reginald himself, just ask Keanu :P I don't beat my self over it though if it's anything I laugh at my own mistakes.

Special thanks to iPulsefire for the signature!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 6:31am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
man why cant you guys just play games and have fun doing it, the main reason i stopped playing inhouses was because people would get so angry over it, i wouldnt even get angry back then when i got target banned in almost every inhouse having karma one of my main champions being banned in almost every game except for a small few that i played in, seriously its stupid to get angry over games that are meant to be fun

I agree, but the reason I quit showing up was because it felt like a huge waste of time to me. For me, the NA inhouses are at 1 am, which means I will always have to actually make a conscious effort to be there. That usually resulted in disappointment because it usually meant waiting for forty-five minutes and then play a twenty-minute-stomp featuring at least two players who weren't a member of MOBAFire.

DillButt64 wrote:
in every single inhouse ive been in(its been a few months the last refs i played with were bury/bryun) the refs asked before the game was started if balance was ok, and very rarely did anyone speak up but after almost every game did people complain the balance was bad, if you think its bad just speak up next time (or stop saying "QQ i dont want to play against/with X person" because i assume that makes it harder to balance which ends up upsetting more people because someone had to be special and not play against someone)

Well, honestly, it's the referee's job to do the balancing rather than the players. I get your point, but this is kind of a classic case of pushing the blame onto other people which shouldn't happen in my opinion; just because you voted for Obama, that doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to complain. Also, sometimes it's hard to foresee whether the game will actually become a massive stomp or not. Additionally, I'm not sure if people actually blame the referees rather than just commenting on the game, or both.

DillButt64 wrote:
there needs to be punishments handed out too for people having outbursts not just in game but pregame and postgame, not just a slap on the wrist or a "hey be nicer next game!" because in the past people that caused problems be it from trolling intentionally or having a nice big fight or even just ruining the mood of the game crying that its over cuz bryun is akali or moon is a fed nidalee or DarkPercy/tehasian/h4x is playing on the other team(its not enjoyable to hear that and i guess it shouldnt be punished but it should stop anyways) because by giving out real punishments even if its just making them sit out the next game or the rest of the night could make these problems happen less and make later games more enjoyable for those that are actually joining them to play a game not watch a bunch of vets of the site cry and argue over who did what

Yeah, I agree; bad behaviour should be dealt with faster.

DillButt64 wrote:
also i highly suggest NOT streaming inhouse games UNLESS the one streaming them is spectating the games, there has been issues in the past with people streaming the games while playing in them and then getting ghosted causing a lot of problems during the game and ruining the game for those watching the stream too

If you ghost an inhouse stream just so you can win, then I think you may need professional help.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 6:33am | Report
Maintained wrote:

Am I GMD yet?

This is better when someone's complaining about past events:
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 11:03am | Report
Bixplus = My smurf btw. I'll join inhouses with this account for this weekend most likely because I need to grind some IP. Just letting ppl know. Accidently joined using "jjoxuu" out of old habit but I'll most likely be online with this account at the time of inhouses.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
RukShukWarrior
<Member>
RukShukWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 6:27pm | Report
Yea, so anyone can join?

Is it like a rag-tag 5v5 or an actual team premade 5v5?
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 7:27pm | Report
Yep, you can join so long as you are level 30 And have at least 200 wins.

The way NA inhouses are formatted, it's 5 inhouse members vs 5 other inhouse members. If foot whatever reason we don't have enough for a 5v5, we'll just do pre-made 5's instead
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 7:34pm | Report
isn't it level 20?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 7:42pm | Report
It is level 20, but it doesn't really matter outside of smurf accounts since it's impossible to have over 200 wins and not be level 30.
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2015 8:14pm | Report
meow

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide