Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Morello announces Preseason Updates!

Creator: BlackIceT November 6, 2012 12:39pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
Exciting about the new changes or no?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2012 6:39pm | Report
if buying armor and mres is gonna start costing more and being less efficient i hope they lower the death timers late game at least by a little bit cuz clearly riot wants less passive games with more killing happening
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 5:24am | Report
No "tanks" anymore.
The new flavored openers are ppl who have the upper hand in CC, rest is going to be burst only.

Supports?
Who needs that, either you win a trade and kill the enemy or lose it an die.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 5:33am | Report
They also said they reduce the amount of armorpen items give, so...

Quoted:
Minor spoiler: Blade of the Ruined King and Wicked Hatchet are actually Season 3 items.

BTW: I would really like to know which items meele ad-carries gain to be viable.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 8:06am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
They also said they reduce the amount of armorpen items give, so...

Quoted:
What about Last Whisper? How does this work with Last Whisper?

Last Whisper grants you % Armor Penetration while Black Cleaver reduces the opponent’s armor.

Let’s look at an enemy with 400 Armor. Black Cleaver will reduce their armor by 25%, leaving them with 300. Last Whisper will allow you to ignore 40% of the remaining 300 armor, which means their effective armor against you will now be 180.

(EDIT: Many people have pointed out that Flat Penetration happens here. This is true. Flat Penetration would now apply, leaving their effective armor at 170. Sorry guys. XD)

Last whisper isn't even being touched according to Xypherous. This bothers me because at a certain point in someones build armor will be useless against them. /angry

Source
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Kuukai85
<Member>
Kuukai85's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 4:08pm | Report
i must admit that i didn't checked the list of the items that will be nerfed, but..FoN is one of the best Mres item in the game, all the armor and Mres stats of items will be decreased..I hope that champs can grow their own def, or LOL will become DOTA2.
Be a grammar nazi with me, i need to improve my english T_T
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2012 4:22pm | Report
Kuukai85 wrote:

i must admit that i didn't checked the list of the items that will be nerfed, but..FoN is one of the best Mres item in the game, all the armor and Mres stats of items will be decreased..I hope that champs can grow their own def, or LOL will become DOTA2.

FoN is getting removed from the game sadly =[ but SV is going to get buffed to make up for it as a magic resist item
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 2:46pm | Report
Scaling junglers like Mundo or Shyvana or Udyr will go way up in power kinda be nice to see udyr again i dont see him anymore. Maokai current best jungler imo is gonna go down for sure he does not scale at all falls off later on and his power early game wont be as good due to less ganks. Bascially farming junglers are gonna be big i think. What i think this opens up is champs who needed alot farm can now jungle better there was lack of farm in jungle not saying you still wont get more farm top but still its more than you get currently.
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide