Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Most Op champ?

Creator: kaas August 8, 2010 3:38pm
85 posts - page 4 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2010 8:47pm | Report
Galio. Hurts early,mid, and late game. Ghosts in, ultis, then his carries nuke your team. Only Flash can save you, D:

ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2010 5:19am | Report
See I wouldn't say Galio is OP. I've yet to see people QQng over him
It takes a good time for him to be nasty and that is something only seems to have appeared recently
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Intolerant
<Member>
Intolerant's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2010 2:45pm | Report
A good morde and garen i think is still OP. They are two tanks with a good amount of dmg output especially early game which can get them fed.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2010 12:51pm | Report
Mordekaiser isn't a tank, he can't initiate :P
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Jazqa
<Member>
Jazqa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2010 2:53pm | Report
Mordekaiser, Amumu, Galio and Sona.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2010 8:17pm | Report

Okay, well personally I think the only OP thing in the game is AUTOSTUNS. I'm talking about Scion/Taric. Two second stuns that autofollow. If they were skill shots (like Morgana's stun) I would accept it as fair. But autostuns that are ranged, and last that long are ridiculous.

But hey, it's pretty fun to mess people with.

Best combo ever: Taric + Fiddle. Fiddle fears the enemy. Taric stuns while Fiddle drains them. Dead.

I like to think of Amumu and Fiddle... Both well-timed ults can drop an entire team.
Some also like to say Amumu and Nunu. Multiple unescapable AoEs is just ridiculous.

By the way, my view on OP champs... umm... I really can't specifically point one out considering that every champ is OP when played right or fed, given the circumstances. Anivia definitely deals a lot of damage with her slowing circle of doom though...A LOT! And she doesnt know how to stay dead much like Tryndamere and Zilean, but that's just really annoying.

I have nuked entire maxed out teams with Amumu solo, provided I'm more focused on tanking and not too much dps. Then just pick off the fleeing healthstacked enemies that managed to survive.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2010 8:55pm | Report
I ran a team with my buddies:

Amumu, Galio, Fiddle, Nunu, Fortune

Apparently we're cheap hackers.

Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2010 10:11pm | Report
Lol. As legit as those teams are, they are just begging for ragequit games. stunlock teams, slow teams, aoe teams, throw teams [singed urgot poppy trist blitz etc lol soo ****ing annoying], they are all completely viable, but annoying as ****. and no one runs those teams because they just ruin the game.

EDIT: people use the AoE teams because it is a huge part of the current US metagame, but that doesnt make it any less hated. Oh ya, also backdoor teams. I bet CLG was so frustrated during the first match, and same for SK in the second and third match. lol ****ing metagames. poke vs team fight. awful match up because they counter eachother so easily.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 6:48am | Report
To me OP champs are champs that can ensure wins right off the back if the other team doesn't have the same ones. So this would be champions like Taric, Sona, and Amumu. Of course Amumu is always banned first, so mainly Taric and Sona. Playing Alahric's Taric build is almost instant win, and CDR + Support items on Sona wins the game if the other team doesn't have a Sona as well.

Just yesterday morning I played a match as Ashe, and at mid game I was 10/0/6. Yet somehow we lost as their team got smart, grouped up and Sona supported her team so well they won most of the teamfights. Of course our Fiddle was 1-14 end game but still I can't remember a match where I was that fed as Ashe and still lost.

Ridiculous combos = Sona Ulti + Miss Fortune Ulti (GG teambattle)
Ridiculous lane = Taric + Garen (Had 10 kills at 9 minute mark.)

Oh yah and you guys are forgetting about Kennen in those AOE teams. His Ulti can drop teams just as fast as Fiddle (if fed). He has much more CC as well.
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 6:55am | Report
Oh, and yes Ezreal is pretty OP if you bring Cleanse + Flash on him. Even though he got nerfed, he is still the strongest carry I feel because a skilled Ez player will never ever die, farm like mad, and constantly kite the **** outta the other team.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide