Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Most under played champs for each role?

Creator: cooper56 May 27, 2012 5:27pm
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 7:10pm | Report
NinjaGinge wrote:

I dont understand how Xerath is hard. smartcast. point. click.

He's one of my best Ap O_o

Couldn't agree more.

For some odd reason people act like Xerath is the pinnacle of AP mids in terms of skill-cap. His stun still remains a non-skill shot making his combo almost as easy as 1-2-3: Locus of Power > Mage Chains > Arcane Barrage (first charge) > Arcanopulse (guaranteed to hit as target is stunned) > Arcane Barrage > Arcane Barrage. I could name countless of AP mids with a higher skill-cap.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
galaticmy
<Member>
galaticmy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 10:25pm | Report
I don't ever see Victor mid, or in any lane for that case.
Sivir seems to be missing from the AD carry role as well..
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 12:12am | Report
LaronX wrote:

Top: Evelynn
Mid: Evelynn
Jungel: Evelynn
AD carry: Evelynn
Support: Evelynn

Haha, did you quote me? No, seriously...
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Imthebat
<Member>
Imthebat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 1:45am | Report
MF jungler
Check out my guide: Varus, Archer of the Apocolyse
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 1:51am | Report
karma, xerath, and evelynn are very underrated champs.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 3:27am | Report
Xerath is hard not only because of his skillshots.
I believe Xerath is hard because it's difficult to get into the optimal position during skirmishes and fights.

I think the reason why he's not played as often as other APs is because he doesn't fit the team-comps the pros run in tourneys.

Also saying "He's not hard I carry games with him" doesn't convince anyone tbh -_-
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 4:47am | Report
look at the high playe champs mid atm . Asidee from galio they have a nice amount of mobility even Ryze now with his ulti remake. And if not quite a lot of junglers can fu him by ganking alot as he has not escape. Karma and Victor have the same problem.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 3:37pm | Report
I go 14/3 as Xerath. All lanes lose, I can't carry. Me and the jungler only people doing decent. Lost game.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 4:41pm | Report
I feel like Sivir has lost a lot of ground to most AD carries; her chasing has become suboptimal, her poke is under that of Varus and costs more. The shield shines for her, but I always feel like I can't do as much with her as with mobile carries such as Vayne, Caitlynn or Tristana (who is currently underrated tbh).

Don't see competitive Nidalee Mid. Probably coz she's a subpar carry IMO. As for Xerath, I playing him without smartcast and it feels great. His issues rely on lack of mobility, but the real issue is nocturne jungler since you have no real escape method and that guy's spellshield will ruin your stun. He also relies on positioning as much as your AD carry, and a lot of mage players aren't used to considering positioning, they just wanna burst someone down and gtfo.

Never laned against a Viktor. Ever. And I played mid around 40% of my games.

Evelynn: She needs a passive rework. Or a buff of sorts. As she is, she is too team-compo dependant and still depends on the enemy team's brain. Don't get me wrong, I love her and she's insane in Dominion, but not enough for SR as it is.

Karma: She is top support IF you know you can trust your team. Her kit is designed for your friends. Choosing her to play with strangers as a support can go wrong if your carry isn't any good. Janna can give kills. Soraka can help correct their mistakes. You provide for well-positioned aiding that will do 0 if they are clueless as to what's their job.

I hardly ever see Leonas and Sejuanis. And Swains.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 9:24pm | Report
I love Karma and Lulu because both have buffs for each ally of the team. Most people just ignore that it works just as well, if not often better, for the caster. In this sense, both are generally viable for almost whatever you want to do with them.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide