Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Counterpick Site

Creator: Mystices July 20, 2013 4:13am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
Mystices
<Member>
Mystices's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2013 9:43am | Report
Thanks for all the nice words about the site, jhoijhoi!
Your feedback is really really helpful and I've already began working on a few points off of your list -- thanks again!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2013 10:14am | Report
I also liked the looks of it and it's more pleasant to eyes than some of them.
I could easily refer this to my friends who just took-up League.

Few things I would make differently:

- Instead of random picks, would be cool if the opening of the site could have champions that are either popular or they are on free-week.

- I didn't quite get the idea of the polls next to the champion (from the first look) I am maybe slow in the head sometimes, but I think it could be made clearer like: Times played on X lane and champion details, instead of just the polls.

- The upvote and downvote arrows could be more clear.

- The thing I did not like at all is the way how "More selections" are shown. (If you click the + at the bottom of synergies for example) I hated scrolling down to see the results. It's something that could be taken care of better.

I think it's good site overall and I wish you good luck improving. Would be awesome to see the final product.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2013 10:56am | Report
I like it, but it needs a lot of work, but overall it has a really nice look and feel to it I will continue to use it.

can't wait to see what you do with it in the future
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2013 11:46am | Report
This is advertising which is against forum rules. Since some people here were kind enough to give you feedback anyway, I'll just lock your thread instead of deleting it.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide