Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

No more jungle Eve :(

Creator: Vaan99 January 14, 2011 4:12am
1 2 3
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 4:12am | Report
So as many people are complaining about jungle eve, RIOT will actualy do something about here, Nerfhammer will be working this patch ( according to this thread http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=446750 and this answer from RIOT poster http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5378853#post5378853)

Now we need to think a new way of noob pwning...
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 4:49am | Report
This is BS. I had a problem with jungle eve ONCE, then I bought a vision ward and wtfpwned her. easy stuff, that warding is.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Freki
<Member>
Freki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 4:57am | Report
yeah but still it rapes noob and people are unhappy with this...

I am also unhappy coz it rapes my mates ...
xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 5:02am | Report
Lol. I have been destroying using SokraBot's Eve guide, probably 30 wins to 5 lost with her. It tears threw nub games, and I have even hard carried my team(more than I can remember actually),in ranked games as well. It's a little on the OP side, but like Trojan stated, nothing a little ward cant fix! ><

If your use to DoTA or HoN, ward placement, and ward blocking is big.

I believe they need to be used more often in LoL!
The battleroom is ready. Liqur's hands are steady. The enemy is deadly.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 7:25am | Report
She's really not that hard to stop. I think Evelynn is just fine where he is tbh, nothing to me OP about her but meh. I guess I will settle with AP, she's still great that way:p

xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 7:34am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

She's really not that hard to stop. I think Evelynn is just fine where he is tbh, nothing to me OP about her but meh. I guess I will settle with AP, she's still great that way:p

Lol ya. We are talking about her like she isn't going to be viable at all anymore, when she still can take out half your health before you can say WTF Eve?!?! lol

But I like the way she is now, I feel like she is in a class of champs all by herself.
The battleroom is ready. Liqur's hands are steady. The enemy is deadly.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 8:05am | Report
Typical Riot response here. They don't state HOW they are going to change it. However Stealth has been discussed recently in the LoL forums and there is a good chance when they address eve's stealth the entire stealth component in the game will be addressed as well.

Honestly, personally I do not have an issue with Eve, it's when I'm solo queueing and my team refuses to counter her and then proceed to chase a low life Xin Zhao into the forest..... This is probably the issue they want to address (the non-counter counter issue)

xLiqur wrote:

But I like the way she is now, I feel like she is in a class of champs all by herself.

Eh, I think that's the problem really, the fact that she is in a "class" of her own (with twitch).
Also Post nerf Twitch players usually just sit in the back in stealth and then kill steal their team mates. Had a 33/8/0 twitch one game. Everyone else on his team only had assists and were *****ing to us about him.

I'll also point out that the only way to counter stealth is passive play, wards and oracles and none of these are real counters (note that corki cannot reveal stealth anymore, I think they are slowly changing this mechanic). A fed eve doesn't really care if they are visible, they own just as much either way.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 9:32am | Report
This is absolutely ridiculous.. I play her, and i play against her. When i play her i do well, when i play against her i stomp her. JUST GET VISION WARDS AND ORACLES... she wont be an issue. it is still a hero which creates a 4v5 situation if people ward up... properly anyway

- HeAt
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 9:38am | Report
Oh..... but yeah. on TR she got trucked.. LOL.. like slowly run over by a semi truck. should be interesting
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2011 9:58am | Report
Oh. What a loss, this so hurt my gameplay >_> *cough*

Tbh I lol'd IRL.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide