Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Noraml Draft Mode Discuss ?

Creator: Joobieo#41288 September 17, 2011 6:10am
Baxxie
<Member>
Baxxie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 9:42am | Report
Nothing more annoying than facing your double.

Just kill him and spam, "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE."
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 9:52am | Report
I did that to an Udyr with the Primal skin. I beat him in a 1v1 and said, "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE HIGHLANDER!" in /all. Our Yi lol'd.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Baxxie
<Member>
Baxxie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 10:02am | Report
It is best when you are off-tank Mordekaiser and pwn that wannabe tank Mordekaiser.
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 11:35am | Report
I'm loving Draft normal Que, less rage and its not facing doubles everyone. Win win.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 11:38am | Report
Double battles are the best though! nothing beats being better than your other. unless its the other way around, then its saddening

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
Avengeil
<Member>
Avengeil's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 12:16pm | Report
More tactics.....even for us non-level 30 players...
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 12:22pm | Report
I'm impressed by it, but it's still not good enough to completely supplant blind pick.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 12:36pm | Report
Banning Eve and Heimer errygame, erryday.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 12:39pm | Report
The issue with doppleganger games is not the fact that you (or your team mates) may or may not "pwn your double".

It's that it's incredibly dull to face off against someone with the same exact skill set...Annie on Annie for instance is BORING, you just run around with your stun charged. Sure skill plays a big part, but there is no dynamic flow. If I dominate mid with Annie against another Annie (done it quite often but I get owned sometimes too) the early-mid game becomes repeatative. Against other champs though, there are dynamic moments. Against a Morganna, I couldn't play the way I would, same if I were against a Swain, Veigar etc. Facing your double is just boring to me.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 12:53pm | Report

The issue with doppleganger games is not the fact that you (or your team mates) may or may not "pwn your double".

It's that it's incredibly dull to face off against someone with the same exact skill set...Annie on Annie for instance is BORING, you just run around with your stun charged. Sure skill plays a big part, but there is no dynamic flow. If I dominate mid with Annie against another Annie (done it quite often but I get owned sometimes too) the early-mid game becomes repeatative. Against other champs though, there are dynamic moments. Against a Morganna, I couldn't play the way I would, same if I were against a Swain, Veigar etc. Facing your double is just boring to me.

This is exactly the problem. In competitive play there's a whole other host of problems, but in general mirror matchups are boring and introduce horribly ridiculous tactics in lane (for instance, annie and annie just avoiding each other when they both have stun).
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide