Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Noraml Draft Mode Discuss ?

Creator: Joobieo#41288 September 17, 2011 6:10am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 1:10pm | Report
Yeah, basically prolongs the game. Unless you literally kill your double everytime they step in the lane you're going to be fapping with one hand while macro smart-casting with the other. It's just a major drag especially if your opponent is non agressive and all you two do is free farm.

I'm glad there's a draft pick normals. It needed it, no more stupid duo AP Yi's running around trying to alpha strike your whole team and such. The blind pick mechanic is alright in some instances but soloquing to run into a doppleganger game where you've got 3 mirrors on your team is just plain moronic most of the time.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 1:23pm | Report
I'm glad there's a draft pick normals

We don't know yet if they're going to keep it once Ranked is back up. Although I saw Morello and Zenon saying they would probably put it in for good at some point as long as there were no technical issues.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 1:58pm | Report
{insert} for now :)

They had better keep it. It's better overall for the game...Or so it seems.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 2:01pm | Report

{insert} for now :)

They had better keep it. It's better overall for the game...Or so it seems.

There's no reason not to keep it really, as long as the servers can handle having the extra queues. If people prefer blind pick it's still available, so everyone wins.

I seem to be quoting you a lot tonight. xD
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 7:04am | Report
It's because I'm using my brain control
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 7:11am | Report

The issue with doppleganger games is not the fact that you (or your team mates) may or may not "pwn your double".

It's that it's incredibly dull to face off against someone with the same exact skill set...Annie on Annie for instance is BORING, you just run around with your stun charged. Sure skill plays a big part, but there is no dynamic flow. If I dominate mid with Annie against another Annie (done it quite often but I get owned sometimes too) the early-mid game becomes repeatative. Against other champs though, there are dynamic moments. Against a Morganna, I couldn't play the way I would, same if I were against a Swain, Veigar etc. Facing your double is just boring to me.

Agreed, but sill. Ezreal vs Ezreal is so epic. Soooooooooo many skillshots flying everywhere :3

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 7:37am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Agreed, but sill. Ezreal vs Ezreal is so epic. Soooooooooo many skillshots flying everywhere :3

You got so many champs with skillshots that you really don't need Ez vs Ez to see a lot of 'em flying around :P

Just imagine a game with Ezreal, Nidalee, Blitzcrank, Morgana, Anivia, Amumu, Brand, Kennen, Lee Sin and Corki... there'd be **** flying all over the place...

On-topic: I'd love that draft mode was here to stay :9
10. The Blitz on your team will never land his grabs, but the one on the other team will.
JartyMate
<Member>
JartyMate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 8:32am | Report
i honestly havent played it since the ques are like 5mins =\.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 8:51am | Report
real? 5 minutes and you won't stay in que....That's a tad pathetic isn't it? Pros sit in ranked que for 30minutes+ and you ***** out at 5? /uninstall kbai
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 8:53am | Report
Normal draft is fine, other than the random terrible people you get if you don't have a full team....

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide