Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Not Feeding 101?

Creator: Corwin323 January 27, 2012 12:47am
45 posts - page 2 of 5
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 12:26pm | Report
Actually I think there's potential in what TheJohn is saying there.
ConMasterFlash
<Member>
ConMasterFlash's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 12:37pm | Report
You have to know ahead of time who the jungler is and prepare for the match up. If the jungler is a really strong ganker like Lee Sin or Shaco, expect the gank at all times and make sure you are in a position to survive a gank.

Its also worth warding your lane if you expect a gank. I think the ward in the lane bush next to you is kind of weak, but putting a ward at the top of your opponents diagonal ramp will give you vision of them coming from the most likely direction AND help keep tabs on the other teams jungler. You could even sneak in and kill him if hes low at wraiths.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 12:59pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Whatever you do with Mordekaiser, DON'T do this.

Go WotA > AP Items > GA.

I go Sorc Shoes > WotA > Deathcap > Lich Bane > Void Staff > Rylai's personally, but i don't recommend being that glass cannon, you probably want to replace Lich Bane with GA or something.

Mordekaiser is an AP Carry, not a tank, not a bruiser, not any of those things. He is an AP carry with a tanky passive.

Also, don't run a page with health regen in it, that's a worthless page.

lol, AP carry, tell me another joke
Man, since I started playing as Mordekaiser, I get a tanky-AP build and its total success. It takes almost, sometimes a whole team, to kill me and I always kill 1-2 without ult. If I get a soul of an AD or AP carry, I can ace

I what say isnt a nonsense because I've been playing that way for 1 and a half year
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 2:25pm | Report
I've been feeling the same sort of build as what John is recommending.

Mine is a little bit different, but not to much.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 2:30pm | Report
Sth else except AP-tank ?? o0

Nope:
CC - focus - down.

Get a bit more of the tanky stuff and rely on your ability to ulti/ghost somebody to dish out higher dmg.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 3:12pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Sth else except AP-tank ?? o0

Nope:
CC - focus - down.

Get a bit more of the tanky stuff and rely on your ability to ulti/ghost somebody to dish out higher dmg.

Any soul you get helps a lot (if you dont get their noob, that is). There are better souls ofc, like the carries. The problem is that many people doesnt know how to use the soul

Darcurse, change your words and try to say the same thing, I cant understand at all your point

Btw, I used the math to see the difference between spellvamp and HP regen, and try to start with Hextech instead of Warmogs. It's pretty different, it helps more early game, but warmogs made me a god late game. I need to think more about the 5th and 6th items
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 4:04pm | Report
Man... wanted to keep it short for a change.

Only AP-Tank is the way on Morde.
If you focus too much on the AP side you're going to get a nice "CC - focus - down" plus the ghost is there to provide you with additional dmg.

Just get yourself a bit AP but 2/3-3/4 tank stuff.

Come to think of it.. I NEVER saw sth else work.
(Except those guys who used Morde's OP state back then to go full tank and move around totally invincible...)
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 5:24pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Man... wanted to keep it short for a change.

Only AP-Tank is the way on Morde.
If you focus too much on the AP side you're going to get a nice "CC - focus - down" plus the ghost is there to provide you with additional dmg.

Just get yourself a bit AP but 2/3-3/4 tank stuff.

Come to think of it.. I NEVER saw sth else work.
(Except those guys who used Morde's OP state back then to go full tank and move around totally invincible...)

Now I got it (I needed food to make me think again too)

Yeah, even because he cant escape from the hard situations. He's a good champion, but I think hes just not viable, you either play a lot and kill everyone or just feed
And once I heard that Tem was a good morde player, now he says the most facepalm thing ever (searching for your prize, I'll post it when I find something nice)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 5:27pm | Report
Actually John, Morde was recently picked at IEM Kiev and seems to be making a big comeback as an AP mid/top.

I would say he's comepletely viable, although it helps if your team comp supports him.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2012 5:29pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Actually John, Morde was recently picked at IEM Kiev and seems to be making a big comeback as an AP mid.

I would say he's comepletely viable, although it helps if your team comp supports him.

I dont watch that stuff, but thanks for telling me what happened
I'm not totally sure about the viability, hes a killing machine. His CC is the death. And Darcurse said it, full AP Morde CC'd = Morde dead

Temzilla, I found a nice prize for you

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide