Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Champion Design Rant Thread

Creator: jamespongebob August 7, 2014 5:17pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 5:43pm | Report
Tbh I'm not really sure where the stigma of Teemo being the most hated champion in LoL came from.
My Guides

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 5:58pm | Report
Tbh I'm not really sure where the stigma of Teemo being the most hated champion in LoL came from.

Mushrooms induce rage. Teemo's laughter induces rage. Him being adorable as **** while stomping your *** with poison darts induces rage. He's annoying by design, much like Shaco. which means he's automatically hated.

Teemo being adorable feeds this hatred further because by instinct you don't feel like you should be being beaten by a 2 foot rodent shooting darts at you.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 6:00pm | Report
1. His laugh
2. His mushrooms
3. He's invisible
4. He has a blind.
5. People play him ADC and think its a good idea.

Basically MOBAFire.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 6:33pm | Report

5. People play him ADC and think its a good idea.

If I remember correctly, wasn't this like all the range in the LCS sometime in season 3 for like a month or something? Or am I just having fever dreams?
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 6:45pm | Report
Mushrooms induce rage. Teemo's laughter induces rage. Him being adorable as **** while stomping your *** with poison darts induces rage. He's annoying by design, much like Shaco. which means he's automatically hated. Teemo being adorable feeds this hatred further because by instinct you don't feel like you should be being beaten by a 2 foot rodent shooting darts at you.

I couldnt have said it better myself. I also mained Nasus for quite some time, and still love playing him from time to time if I new the matchup works. Thus, with Teemo quite possibly being the number 1 counter to Nasus, my hatred towards him grew much, MUCH faster then it did for other people.
Yes, that is Morgana. A thank you to Ubnoxius for this sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 6:47pm | Report
Electro522 wrote:

I couldnt have said it better myself. I also mained Nasus for quite some time, and still love playing him from time to time if I new the matchup works. Thus, with Teemo quite possibly being the number 1 counter to Nasus, my hatred towards him grew much, MUCH faster then it did for other people.

He really doesn't counter Nasus. You can outsustain his harass with Doran's Shield and Negatron Cloak alone.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 7:25pm | Report

He really doesn't counter Nasus. You can outsustain his harass with Doran's Shield and Negatron Cloak alone.

Not to mention if you're patient on your Q, you can like, I dunno, wait till blind is over to Q half his health away. Wither alone makes it easy to catch up to him.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

king boo311
<Member>
king boo311's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 8:41pm | Report
Idk if I missed something, but Cassiopeia's lore makes me feel like she would've been more bruiser like: "Dazed, she fell upon a group of horrified servants, rending them limb from limb in a heartbeat." TBH, I think her kit is cool and fits the snake type very well - it just seems poorly explained.

Her outfits are pretty cool imo. Gameplay wise - I really like her playstyle of chasing / kiting, like a snake chasing prey or slipping out of deadly situations. Her ult feels really out of place character design-wise. It's like they only put it on there to reference Medusa - which is cool, but again very unfitting.
+rep is appreciated if I helped you in anyway! :D
My Guides
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 3:52pm | Report
Idk if I missed something, but Cassiopeia's lore makes me feel like she would've been more bruiser like: "Dazed, she fell upon a group of horrified servants, rending them limb from limb in a heartbeat." TBH, I think her kit is cool and fits the snake type very well - it just seems poorly explained.

Her outfits are pretty cool imo. Gameplay wise - I really like her playstyle of chasing / kiting, like a snake chasing prey or slipping out of deadly situations. Her ult feels really out of place character design-wise. It's like they only put it on there to reference Medusa - which is cool, but again very unfitting.

Riot isn't very original when it comes to making female monster champions. They mostly use overdone tropes (ex. Plant woman, "Black widow", Snake woman). Although I do kind of have a soft spot for Cassiopeia because I do enjoy playing her and she came first. I really like all of her skins too.
My Guides

jamespongebob
<Wingman>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 5:26am | Report
Not related to the four champions, but have any of you seen the Headhunter Caitlyn splash art? It's like wtf it looks like a completely different person. Also, what's with her head placement?
My Guides

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide