Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 109 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 12:15pm | Report
umm that argument is true for any champion, wRAth...

Farm is always better than no farm because better items will allow you to do your job better.

AP Soraka with 40% CDR (and a total 45 CS in a 30 minute game) will have better heals than support Soraka with 40% CDR...
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 12:22pm | Report
yes, but you don't need many items on Soraka and Janna, and other supports to play efficiently

with Kayle

you are **** except for your ult

until you get some nice expensive items going

plus you only have 2 supportish abilities: her heal, which the ratios were nerfed to oblivion so it is more of a haste now than a heal, and a shield that doesn't scale with anything

so whether you play carry or support, you will still be "supporting" your allies with those two skills

except you are more useful to the team overall by doing nice damage with carrying vs doing the same **** as carry except no damage with bad items.

Just like Orianna and Lux, really.

Go mid with her, carry, and you just naturally "support" people with your skillset (haste, shield); but she also has one of the best nukes in the game. versus playing her support, still "supporting" people because of your natural kit, but not doing all the damage that she has the potential to do...playing her as a carry you are still doing all of the **** support would do, just doing damage too (let alone doing the actually supporty stuff better too, since your shield scales with AP).

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 12:29pm | Report
QQ

Will go to Croatia tomorrow. But my new Computer just arrived. *OMG Dont wanna go*
Thanks to Joxuu!

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 12:37pm | Report
MS Skarner works not as well as I expected... ah well...
True love is found only in yourself.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 2:40pm | Report
I'm reading a lot of opinions being stated as facts Mr Wrath :P

Including the opinion that it was worse to have all the garbage on the surface than it was to have all the garbage pushed under the rug.

And the opinion that Support Kayle doesn't work.

Just saying, "Trust me I was there for it" doesn't mean anything to me.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 5:40pm | Report
Qq bored watching netflix
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 6:15pm | Report
QQ - over-studied for the exam. Studied the hard stuff and we were given easy stuff that I couldn't remember how to do =.=

Differentiate:

sin(x+y) = ycos(x)

When we were learning:

sinh(x) = (e^x - e^-x)/2

Annoyed me =.=
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
PrimoDoCoiso
<Member>
PrimoDoCoiso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 7:30pm | Report
hum i'll try to keep this small.
Basicly i think that all the ppl that say "hohoho dont be noob" and end up feeding the enemy garen that spins on ur tank and does 1shot should be hanged + all the guys that rage after handing 1st blood away and leave.
Now that the basic is done i think that we should all grab a knife and cut the skin of from the players who spam NOOB NOOB NOOB and just are purely useless... the ones who u answer"dude u died 10 times i just died 1" and they say "STFU NOOB U ARE 0/1/0 I'M 3/10/0 SO I'M BETTER THEN U, U ****ING **********ER STUPID IDIOT BRAND DAMAGED NOOB"...
Apart from that i really would enjoy raping the ears of the ones who pick the "OP CHAMPS" and end up not knowing how to play them because its really usefull to have a jax that goes 1v5 thinking he can probably dodge spells stuns snares roots silences ETC...
Then the ones who u type in /all GG report someone for not coop with team and they answer" SHUT UP U ****ING IDIOT NOOB REPORT XXX FOR FLAMING HE IS A ***** ****ING COOKSUCKING NOOB"(and i'm the one flaming?)
So since i dont wanna do this a big boring text i'll just say KILL ALL THE BRAIN DMGED FACECHEKING FLAMING USELESS PIECE OF ****P NOOBLIKE IDIOTS.
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 7:34pm | Report
*cry*
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 11:31pm | Report
QQ found an awesome anime to watch on netflix but now I has to go to bed T_T or soon anyway D:

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide