Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 107 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 10:56am | Report
Maybe a shurelya's instead of DFG since it's s'posed to be semi-tanky, but I can def. see where you're coming from.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 11:09am | Report
That's why my guides are off the market for now. Not like they got any real exposure to begin with.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 11:11am | Report

and dude, seriously, you and tons of other people have WAY too high expectations of this community...just like in LoL, there are a lot of nubs and trolls on this site, don't expect many people to leave advice/reasoning for -1ing, and if they don't don't complain about it...it happens to everyone, you can't change people.

Understood and agreed. (Although I would say it's not juuuust LoL, this whole ignorant, belligerent derp-ness is sort of a world wide thing... :P)

But I am a realistic optimist who comes across as a pessimist as a result.

I'm realistic about the situation. There's a problem, imperfect people etc. Nothing is always gonna go perfect.

But I am an optimist in the sense that there is always room for improvement. People have brains and therefore they have the potential to improve.

You'll see DuffTime red votes from time to time, I can promise you that.

People say, "Don't down-vote, instead leave a comment explaining the improvements, and come back later to up-vote if they act accordingly."

Nope. I'll down-vote and if the author makes the changes and PM's me later, and I come back and like the guide, I'll change it to an up-vote. It's not a personal thing for me.

I see where you guys are coming from, but trust me when I say that would never hold me back, and I think the pro's outweigh the con's on this one.

If that's the case those forever up-voted guides should be deleted because their ratings were achieved unfairly... But I think we all know that's not the case, and new guides get troll-voted so the rating are not an accurate depiction of the effectiveness or correct "Rating" of their guides.

Some of the best guides on this site are rated much lower than a clearly inferior version for the same champ. It's disturbing.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 11:17am | Report

Maybe a shurelya's instead of DFG since it's s'posed to be semi-tanky, but I can def. see where you're coming from.

That sounds powerful as well.

I particularly like being able to sit in the middle of my team (Unlike some other scared supports) and toss out heals left n right, and then BLAM the first guy who's a threat who come near us gets blasted by a DFG randomly.

Then I reckoning him and he's slowed, and I ult the nearest clutch target who might have otherwise died.

I use my ranged attack and land auto attacks on whoever I want to die faster, not for the damage but for the resistance shred. Sometimes I even buy a malady just to shred more :D

All the while using reckoning, not for the dmg but for the slow, and spamming heals.

Oh yeah. Duff don't support often, but when he do, he still wants to be the reason you die. ANGRY TANKY SUPPORT D:<

Not gonna lie though I usually just go Morello's/DFG on Kayle :3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 11:59am | Report
I don't actually play Kayle as a support tbh. I either play her as a tank or a carry (sometimes AP, sometimes hybrid)
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 1:00pm | Report

I don't actually play Kayle as a support tbh. I either play her as a tank or a carry (sometimes AP, sometimes hybrid)

you know I always felt the same way until I was double jungling with her and it went horribly wrong, xD

And then I had no choice and just maxed CDR and it worked really really well :3
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 3:21pm | Report
Yaaay. Just gor Ranked 3 wins 3 loses. And what happens? Leavers and feeders. In my team. WHY? W-****ing-HY?
Thanks to Amazing Monkey!

Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 6:26pm | Report
QQ I got suspended for crashing until 2 days after Talon release. I hope there's Dominion by then after the Talon patch with bits and pieces of Dominion. What's worse is I have enough IP for Talon and don't really want to wait. QQ moar.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 6:56pm | Report
Happens to us all Xiron.

@Duff and Bard

Kayle is NOT a support. I tried supporting with her a few times, and every time, even with GP items, I get underfarmed and as a result suck mid-late game except for my utility (slow, heal, ulti). She NEEDS farm and she wrecks late game.

@Han

Dominion won't be releasing this coming patch. Next one or two probably.

also Duff

"If that's the case those forever up-voted guides should be deleted because their ratings were achieved unfairly... But I think we all know that's not the case, and new guides get troll-voted so the rating are not an accurate depiction of the effectiveness or correct "Rating" of their guides."

it isn't even so much that, but more that it didn't stop trolls, but stopped SOME voters (not ones like you and I but many, you would be surprised), plus since people now SAW ALL the -1s (troll or not), there was SO MUCH MORE *****ING AND QQING ABOUT IT than now (believe it or not), it was too much, and the mods kept getting reports for troll votes (site has a policy that they can't do anything about it if it isn't violating any rules [offensive, going around the IP system, etc.]), it was just too much to handle. It was bad, trust me. More cons than pros, and this current system is way better, trust me.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2011 7:14pm | Report
@wRAth Lol I never said she was one XD

Mr. dfghjkyul here just spammed my Janna and Shen builds with his damn post...

Q ****ing Q

EDIT: The posts were deleted. Thanks to whoever did that!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide