Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1296 of 1800
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 7:53pm | Report
So I am trying to figure out why I've been in this lull for the past month or so. I can't really explain this 25% win rate (I'm probably being generous with this estimate it might be much worse) I've been on for a long time. I've tried everything you guys have advised and I just can't seem to break it.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 5:39am | Report
How to 4 1 as jinx on bot and then feed enemy ASHE and getting caught for all the game guide by the adc i had on the ranked game i've done on friend's account
"Such fascinating evolution."
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 6:13am | Report
Kazega wrote:
So I am trying to figure out why I've been in this lull for the past month or so. I can't really explain this 25% win rate (I'm probably being generous with this estimate it might be much worse) I've been on for a long time. I've tried everything you guys have advised and I just can't seem to break it.

Play to improve, not to win.

From what I can see from your complaining, you're constantly saying that you can't win, which is true for everyone because everyone loses a game now and then. Everyone can hit losing streaks, but only those that learn from the mistakes made in that losing streak will be able to climb. If you say that you can't improve, that's a different story. By admitting that, you're already half way there to getting better as a player.

Even if you played a fantastic game, think over what you could have done to make the game swing even farther in your favor. Did you gank each lane enough so all of them snowballed? Did you make the correct calls and step up as a leader that the entire team could rely on? Could you have prevented any of the deaths that you had and pressured the map with your increased presence? Was your itemization optimal against the enemy team comp/was the item build path the best one (buying Phage before Sheen on an ADC) for that situation? Odds are, most of the time you'll have at least one no to these questions.

At the end of every game, reflect over what you could have done better. The worst thing you can do is keep grinding ranked games after a loss and not even bothering to stop to think of what mistakes you made. Not only does this chance you get matched with someone from your previous game, it means that the game you just played was completely wasted.
Made this sig myself :)
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 6:30am | Report

When you play unranked games, either you win hard or lose hard.
At least i had a very positive score, that game was killing me, i had to try too much hard but it was just impossible to do anything. Thing is idc if i lost, but i'm sorry cause this is a friend's account and he just want silver/gold for the rewards, he dosent care at all to play rankeds, he never does. :(
"Follow no false light."
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 6:37am | Report
To win rankeds you gotta go tryhard, win your lane, have a positive(great) score, grab your team from the hand and take them to the enemy nexus(oh make sure they destroy it btw). And even then, you might as well loose.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 7:33am | Report
That Lux build is hurting my eyes so much ... so much ...
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 7:53am | Report
emoriam wrote:

oh I guess it's just the build and not the fact that he picked lux support
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 7:54am | Report
Lux support is fun.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:32am | Report
emoriam wrote:
That's true light manipulation. Best Lux build confirmed.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:49am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
Obviously it's somewhat subjective what one considers toxic, but here's what I can think of right now: Kassadin, old Nidalee, Soraka, Ziggs, old Evelynn (take your pick which), Teemo, Taric, AP Kog'Maw, Jayce, Dr. Mundo. Probably a whole lot more I'm forgetting about.

Kassadin, Soraka, Evelyn all got massive reworks, it's pretty ridiculous to say that somehow they became toxic because the meta favored them, they became "toxic" because they were completely overtuned.

Taric, Kog'maw, Jayce, Mundo I wouldn't conider them toxic. I think they were very strong, but toxic is to strong of a word to describe them in the meta.

Honestly the only one I really agree with is Teemo. When riot made it insanely difficult to sweep for teemo shrooms that is a point where teemo's gameplay became toxic because of a meta change

You have a pretty liberal use of the word "toxic". Just because a champion is strong in a meta does not make them toxic.

This is a pretty good article: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2f8vcm/spoilers_tristana_right_now/

^ exactly about how Tristana really isn't that OP, and a lot of it is just people circlejerking on reddit and over win rates.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2f8s08/spoilers_when_are_teams_going_to_start/ck6y5dn

^ another good post
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide