Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1474 of 1800
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2015 10:39pm | Report
You could make another account, make it level 30 and see if you're not deserved to be on Bronze. Well, if that account was placed in Bronze again... IDK
Comic by VaporaDark!

BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2015 10:41pm | Report
I would be too tempted to go back to that account. It has be be banned before I can make another, because leveling and re-getting is boring as ****. So, why would I do that when there's another readily available to play with everything I could want? That's why it needs to be perma-banned.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2015 11:57pm | Report
Did you get banned because you were praising how good your teammates were? Maybe you should just accept that you're bronze, and most likely never will get out of there considering you probably only feed, flame and leave the moment your team plays bad.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2015 2:33am | Report
I would, but then I would still have to wait 40-50 minutes for the enemy team to finish a game that should end in 30 minutes tops.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2015 9:41am | Report
I do, but that's far from being the problem. The problem is my team if I get to that point because of them, then they deserve every bit of the defeat they brought upon themselves. I don't tolerate scrubs. You're either good, or bad and when I'm done with a match. I done with a match, or feed for however long I need to feed.

First, grammar and punctuation kids. Second, the bolded section is why you're stuck in bronze. High tier players, at least a large majority I'd gather, don't have this attitude and say "welp, team sucks, gotta feed because I'm a child". You have to have the right line of thinking to want to improve and to carry not only yourself, but your feeding team as well. And if you aren't good enough mechanically, you need the strategy and charisma to get your team to follow you.

Also, getting banned says you don't treat your team nicely. And the whole "I need this account banned because I'm done with it but I don't have self control" thing is silly.

on a more qq note, qq I've been angry and hateful all week because the country I live in is burying itself with stupidity. Yay lack of basic logic!
"A wild Soaz appeared! He uses arrogance, and it's very effective."

-Thooorin

BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2015 12:21pm | Report
It was 2 a.m when I wrote that comment, mistakes are bound to happen. And, playing with Bronze after Bronze isn't gonna help me improve and neither is playing with a team of scrubs against higher tier players. Because, I've already given up on my lower skill level team and just doing whatever and feeding.

Well, if they wanted treated nicely then they would be good at the game.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2015 12:54pm | Report
ForTheWàtch: yo yo
ForTheWàtch: were premade bot
ForTheWàtch: pls
Aayria GG: let me support bb
Eyeroll: only play support
ForTheWàtch: whn will u wake up and realize that u have to change ur role?
Eyeroll: not today
ForTheWàtch: wow
ForTheWàtch: adc pls

Incoming troll ADC :^)
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2015 1:23pm | Report
It was 2 a.m when I wrote that comment, mistakes are bound to happen. And, playing with Bronze after Bronze isn't gonna help me improve and neither is playing with a team of scrubs against higher tier players. Because, I've already given up on my lower skill level team and just doing whatever and feeding.

How about a thread called 'BigBoxCrybaby's qq thread'?

Also, I'm already crying because my legs will die next week.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2015 1:23pm | Report

and if you were any good you would be in higher Elo and would be treated nicely

see correlation?

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2015 1:25pm | Report
I already am good. :3

@Blitz: That really sucks x.x

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide