Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1476 of 1800
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2015 12:21pm | Report
0 lp doesn't sound good though
inb4 demoted and you get mad again
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2015 12:30pm | Report

Just lost this game as red team.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2015 1:46pm | Report
I've been MVP of the defeated team 7 games in a row.

Someone toss me the try-hard medal of honor.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2015 2:03pm | Report
I know the feel.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2015 3:55am | Report
3x afk ranked games in a row

Vayne

Bot lane + Lux after some time.

and Alistar

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2015 10:35am | Report
I won a ranked game a little while ago and gained 21 LP, which was like wowz because normally I only gain about 15, maybe 16 LP. I took a look at the amount of LP that I had, and it was 84 LP. I immediately knew that this meant that if next game I win and get my usual amount - 15 LP - I will have 99 LP. I made a joke to my friend about how rito blessed me with 21 LP just to troll me and have me be at 99 LP.

Good joke, good joke.

by jhoijhoi
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 1:52am | Report
It's more fun to get reported and banned in this game. That way you don't have to play with any of the ******s in solo queue anymore.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2015 4:54am | Report
A while back our team was playing and we came back quite hard. Our Yasuo got a pentakill (which ultimately won us the game) and commented "#lcs" in chat. The enemy team said they'd report every single one of us because we were "convinced idiots who think they are challenger". In the end of the game, they actually did report us all for joking. Needless to say, we repayed the favour. So fed up with these kind of people...

Another funny story was when we were all playing toghether in a 5 man premade and one of our friends was playing really bad: we joked a bit on his "skills" and he threatened to go AFK if we kept on going. He did actually leave a bit later AND SAID NOTHING. It took us a while to figure out he was AFK and we lost the game because of that. We reported him and he got banned for a day. Next day in school he didn't want to talk to us xd
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2015 6:40pm | Report
since i got back my own laptop after it was repaired(some days ago) it just keeps having ping issues. Most annoying thing is that it doesn't happen to anything but my pc. My bro's pc has fine ping, same my dad's one, phones go smooth as well, it happens only on my pc and its way too much to deal with on lol. I can start with a good ping like 60ish and it randomly spikes to 600,500,400,300 for the whole game. Sometimes it goes back normal, sometimes it does like that a whole game, sometimes it alternates. Don't know what's the problem. I'm using wifi to connect, but such is doing my whole family, and my bro's pc is next to mine so its not where it's placed the problem. Tried to see if it was drivers' fault, missing or old versions, but windows says they're ok. I'm seriously QQing hard for it.

Joxuu wrote:
3x afk ranked games in a row

Vayne

Bot lane + Lux after some time.

and Alistar

well, you had 2 italian dudes in those games, its normal that they either suck/troll/afk/insult/are ****/insert any insult to italian people

oh wait, i'm one

but i'm cool, amirite? :3
"You belong in a museum!"
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2015 7:17pm | Report
Trained so hard today I had to lie down for half an hour to then still have another look at my dinner. Wonderful experience. 10/10 see you in two weeks.

My body sucks. Literally throws. Please report.

EDIT: Truth be told, I skipped training for like three months, before that I didn't really show up often either. So yeah maybe I should actually do something.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide