Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 737 of 1800
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 2:32pm | Report
Dota2:

Con:
THEY MADE MY STORMPANDA INTO A FAT CHINESE UGLY STORM**** SPIRIT.

that's enough for me to never play this game again

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 2:40pm | Report
Your opinion is opinion. so i mine i guess.

Have you given Dota 2 a shoot? and i am not talking about 1 or 3 games, more like 20.

The reason i ask is, that i had the EXACT same opinions as you Jeffy before i started playing.

@Koksei.

Storm spirit have to be one of the most well written/ well designed heroes in the game, he is SO MUCH FUN TO LISTEN TO XD.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 2:47pm | Report
clunkier? I don't know what you're talking about. I find it much more smooth and natural.

I would rather watch league than Dota, but I'd rather play Dota.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 2:53pm | Report
omagma wrote:

Your opinion is opinion. so i mine i guess.

Have you given Dota 2 a shoot? and i am not talking about 1 or 3 games, more like 20.

The reason i ask is, that i had the EXACT same opinions as you Jeffy before i started playing.

@Koksei.

Storm spirit have to be one of the most well written/ well designed heroes in the game, he is SO MUCH FUN TO LISTEN TO XD.
DIIIIIIIIEEEE - I hate you. You clearly didnt "Main" the Panda -.- DIIIIIEEEeEEe

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 5:19pm | Report
Dota is way harder to grasp then league and its more complicated as well, league is more giving because of the clearer interface and lack of denying. Hon just feels clunky to me though.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 5:45pm | Report
i have tried dota. But I'm one of those people that can't have more then three games at a time. And as of now it's Pokemon, LoL and Halo. I kinda got bored of it, i also sucked lol

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
Moonedge
<Member>
Moonedge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 5:48pm | Report

I agree duff.

The simple mechanics, solid interface, decent levels of customization in appearance and runes/masteries, the capacity for high skill play, the tempo and pacing of each game etc.

Unlike dota 2...which doesnt seem to have any of those things, just a glossy hd graphics engine.....

Simple mechanics make it a very static game, with the only difference between games is different champions.

In Dota, you will likely never have 2 games reminiscent of each other.

There are no runes/masteries, the game is solely dependent on your skill.

It also doesn't revolve around kills, 6 creeps are about 1 kill. A tower is 1 kill, or if you get killing blow, then 2.5 kills.

Also, if you want to bring up customization, go look around the Dota2 store or workshop. You can change almost every aspect of your hero, from weapons to shoes.

And to top it off, League has very little capacity to be a high skill game, it's whoever gets more kills wins. I've seen people lose Dota matches when they have 50 kills+, because they get outplayed.

Dota2 is just over all the better game in gameplay, graphics, UI, customization, competitive play, entertainment.

I'm with Omagma here, when I got my dota2 invite, I thought it was ****, but then I played around 100~ games and realized how much better it is than League, hence why I only play PBE now.

My last point, Dota2 has humour, blood, sex appeal (QoP only) swearing, and witty banter between heroes.

Riot should've taken a page from Eul/Guinsoo's book before making a game.
Thank you everyone for the sigs. <3
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 6:33pm | Report
^ I love outplaying the other team and winning despite being massively behind. You may have that happen once or twice per like 100 games in league but pretty much every game in Dota 2 is open to that unless your f***tard teammates feed antimage...

Plus in Dota if you have a friend you can do some hilarious stuff. Once I played lifestealer and laned with my friend who was bounty hunter. I'd ult into him and he'd go invis. We'd go find someone and insta kill him while he's just walking around minding his own business not the least bit suspicious. It was hilarious. We did that all game. Probably the most fun I've ever had in a MOBA game.

EDIT: Also instead of just "GODLIKE" you get hilarious stuff that makes you feel awesome like "HOLY S***" or "somebody kill him!" lol

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 8:32pm | Report

How da fuq do you lose a game when your AD carry is 12/2/10?

By having a level 26 Nidalee who sucks and a level 22 Nunu who won't shut up about how he's afking because it's gg every time someone dies and asks for reports in /all chat whilst the enemy all have ~1000 wins.

DON'T QUEUE AT 4 AM FOLKS.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 16, 2012 8:59pm | Report
Try going 32 and like 8.....and still losing.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide