Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1796 of 1800
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2018 10:18pm | Report

Interesting team comp.

Pro-tip for Zoe players. Don't buy Lich Bane first in a match-up vs Zed and an AD jungler.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2018 10:41pm | Report

But mah team!!!

And oh by the way, I think Rito is backtracking on their concern about squishies getting instantly deleted. I had to clean Varus goo off my paws several times this game.
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2018 6:39am | Report

YES nerf Lux E radius!!!11
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Hamstertamer
<Veteran>
Hamstertamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2018 6:54am | Report
Fed up with seeing Shurelya's Battlesong in every game. Literally Sivir ultimate for free on a 60 second cooldown, on an item with 100% cost-efficient stats. Free disengage, no counterplay whatsoever.

Seriously I've just had it with this broken item. The only way to deal with a team with shurelya is to buy shurelya yourself.

I think the balance team woke up one day thinking "well let's take protobelt, but give it a higher mobility active and make it work in a 1000 AOE instead, oh and give it passive movement speed for good measure. Surely nothing can go wrong".
LeKung
<Member>
LeKung's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2018 4:35pm | Report
I gave the game one last try. Didn't manage to get to lvl 11 without chat restrict. The automatic system of banning for "flame" is just off the rails cringeworthy. I bet no other game has that. It doesn't take in count if the team provokes you, if they troll, whatever. I got popped for saying "horrible", when the guy really was horrible. How can you get banned for telling the truth. Leveling up the account is a nightmare, and playing solo is the worst part of it. 0 communication, people don't give a **** about a call order in lobby (they just instalock right away and you're left with support if you want to be fair). Flamers were never the problem in the game. Its the toxic trolls, who will provoke you to flame them and destroy your game, if you ask them to try to win they'll just say "i dont give a ****" and thats about it. The game gives 0 fun. 1 person can't carry the game, but 1 person can lose you the game. If there'd be no trolls and feeders- then there will be no flamers- that i can tell you. Im glad people are leaving this ****ed-up game. I wasted so much time on this **** that it goes beyond my imagination. This **** is really addictive, and whats the worst now i was getting really better at it, but me being a choleric individual while trying to do my best just doesn't cooperate with the attitude that's needed to don't get pissed off.
Honestly, i admire people who always stay calm while playing this game and simply dont give a **** about anything, cuz for me - while trying to win every single game and putting almost max effort to it- its just impossible. My englando skills are still poor af but hope somebody understood.

The judging system is ****ing off the rails stupid. The people who troll, steal your farm and buffs, provoke you won't get ****, but you saying a couple of true words about them will get punished right away with chat restrict or even a bann. Out of my last 10 accounts all got perm banned at something like 25-29 lvls, all of the games previewed in the ban's reason were the ones where i clearly got baited to flame the trolls. hope you guys know what i mean.
Dont waste your time on this game if you want to win every single game and get better by playing solo- that i can tell you.

I never had problem with good players who flamed me for bad moves cuz that motivated me to get better every single game and don't do that mistake again.
The problem with LoL's community are the provocative people with "i dont give a ****" statement which don't even really try to win the game.
After so many hours spent i realized how many things i could get spending the time on valuable things. Playing soloq is a nightmare in this game, if you are thinking about playing this game- i'd advise you to play with your friends or with people who AT LEAST try their best to win every single game. Im outta here. Stay strong boys, and think about changing the game you play. Im going for Fortnite and MMO's, at least i don't have to struggle with ******ed teammates over here. Bye! Sorry for offensive and poor language. Sorry for the mumble in that text, i had to cry somewhere and lay out my anger.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2018 1:19am | Report
Quoted:
I got popped for saying "horrible", when the guy really was horrible. How can you get banned for telling the truth.

I feel you man, I once got thrown out of college for calling someone a ****ing downie. I mean what's the big deal, he did have down syndrome?! And I was only on my first warning for using alternative words to call my classmate black, but he was black.

Whole world is against us man, keep keepin' it real. 🙏
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 9:54am | Report
As a "reformed" "toxic" player with 11 accounts permad for toxicity, here are my thoughts:

Riot has been prioritizing protecting people from evil people that say things that can be considered remotely "toxic" instead of actually trying to deal with people that affect gameplay negatively (trolls, soft inters, hard inters, etc) since the end of season 6 instead of focusing on trolling/inting players that actually affect GAMEPLAY. They don't give a **** if you lose intentionally unless you actually run into their fountain without interacting with enemy champs multiple games in a row and even then they miss people that do that frequently. It is so frequent that people just soft int and don't get punished.

Like come on things like this are ridiculous:

"Toxicity" is also really broad these days, almost anything negative like "report singed trolling" is considered toxic by a ton of people when real toxicity is the people that tell people to kill themselves and to get cancer. I don't believe in punishment in any other form than restricting the use of chat for cases like having a negative attitude in game (flaming about gameplay, not calling people ******s) and even then I find that dumb. The best solution to flaming has been in the game forever: the mute button. Other than cases of extreme racism or death threats (personally idgaf about these its a ****ing video game but I can concede this one), people should be able to type whatever the **** they want IMO. People that troll in game should be restricted from playing ranked temp banned.

On a side note I'm not sure if permanent bans are that helpful in cases toxicity or trolling since from what I've seen most people that are dedicated enough to get permabanned just buy a new account and continue there and it just feeds the account selling market. Not too sure about this though, just a thought.

All in all, these are just my opinions, people may agree or disagree, either way Riot makes the rules and since this is how it is you just gotta respect them. It's still pretty hard to get perma'd for toxicity if you're actually trying to be careful about what you type (you get two chat restrictions, a 2 week ban then a perma in most cases, so you have fair warning). After my first perma I just didn't be careful out of stubbornness, hence the next 10, but if you're being careful to not be negative in chat there's virtually no risk of being punished, so just suck it up and be a good boy if you don't want to have to buy/level another account.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 10:04am | Report
As a "reformed" "toxic" player with 11 accounts permad for toxicity, here are my thoughts:

Riot has been prioritizing protecting people from evil people that say things that can be considered remotely "toxic" instead of actually trying to deal with people that affect gameplay negatively (trolls, soft inters, hard inters, etc) since the end of season 6. They don't give a **** if you lose intentionally unless you actually run into their fountain without interacting with enemy champs multiple games in a row and even then they miss people that do that frequently.

Like come on things like this are ridiculous:

"Toxicity" is also really broad these days, almost anything negative like "report singed trolling" is considered toxic by a ton of people when real toxicity is the people that tell people to kill themselves and to get cancer. I don't believe in punishment in any other form than restricting the use of chat for cases like having a negative attitude in game (flaming about gameplay, not calling people ******s) and even then I find that dumb. The best solution to flaming has been in the game forever: the mute button. Other than cases of extreme racism or death threats (personally idgaf about these its a ****ing video game but I can concede this one), people should be able to type whatever the **** they want IMO. People that troll in game should be restricted from playing ranked temp banned.

On a side note I'm not sure if permanent bans are that helpful in cases toxicity or trolling since from what I've seen most people that are dedicated enough to get permabanned just buy a new account and continue there and it just feeds the account selling market. Not too sure about this though, just a thought.

All in all, these are just my opinions, people may agree or disagree, either way Riot makes the rules and since this is how it is you just gotta respect them. It's still pretty hard to get perma'd for toxicity if you're actually trying to be careful about what you type (you get two chat restrictions, a 2 week ban then a perma in most cases, so you have fair warning). After my first perma I just didn't be careful out of stubbornness, hence the next 10, but if you're being careful to not be negative in chat there's virtually no risk of being punished, so just suck it up and be a good boy if you don't want to have to buy/level another account.

With 11 permabanned accounts you shouldn't ever call yourself reformed. And i'm pretty sure you didn't get permabanned for just saying "report x player for ....". You can link your ban report to prove me wrong though
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 10:29am | Report
Yeah I don't really see where I was justifying my behaviour or saying what got me banned so not exactly sure what I would be arguing with you about, as for being reformed I haven't been punished in many months with constant gameplay =)

Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2018 10:41pm | Report

Ran into a good Nidalee. Owww. Plz stop with the spears mean kitty-woman!!!

An another note farming with Quinn is harder than any other ADC I've ever played. Maybe because you get accustom to the damage from her passive procs that it throws you off when you toss out a standard autoattack? Practice tool for me.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide