Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1798 of 1800
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2018 4:01pm | Report
It's a day *before* the week-long scouting camp even starts and already there's the first more-than-one-page-long WhatsApp message. Where do I sign?

And I thought I was having an easy job this year.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2018 7:12pm | Report

Anyone notice what is wrong with this picture?

Oh and the Talon got a double kill in Bot lane and when I showed up he still had his ultimate and Ignite. smh
Hamstertamer
<Veteran>
Hamstertamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2018 11:20am | Report
This game put me on full tilt for the rest of the day.

Looking at this, it actually seems like a good game. I'm on 13/4 jungle Twitch, we won, highest KP, highest damage, ez carry ez life right?

Well...let me tell you the true story. For starters, this game was 3v5. And I mean that literally. One AFK, and one griefer. My bot lane. Oh and we have a support Kayn. This is draft pick.

When the game starts, Kayn disconnects. He then reconnects, walks to tower, and awkwardly stands next to tower. I ping him to ask him for a leash. He stands next to tower. He then sits next to tower for literally 5 minutes in the early game and does nothing. So I'm like okay, this guy is blatantly AFK. Since I can't gank with an AFK, I ignore bot lane and play around the other lanes, and get kills there.

Meanwhile, Draven and Kayn are chatting. Seems like Kayn is Draven's little brother or something. He's getting scolded by his parents (yep, I'm serious).

At around the 6 min mark, I come back bot. Kayn still standing next to tower doing nothing, but he's typing in chat. I ask Draven WTF is wrong with that guy and when is he gonna play. And then that R-word starts flaming ME. "trash jungler no ganks".

That guy had an AFK support Kayn for 10 mins and he blames the jungler. The memes.

Oh, and the other players started joining the bandwagon on flaming the "trash jungler stfu".

Meanwhile, Kayn who I saw as a 10 year old kid was feeding or afking in base all game, Draven followed me around my jungle stealing my farm all game, and the other 2 were flaming my ***.

I reported my entire team.

This game needs DNA recognition to ban these people for life.
PlaysJhinJungle
<Member>
PlaysJhinJungle's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2018 4:44pm | Report
Hey!
How you all been watching LCS lately?

EUW is crashing NA on skill lol. Did you guys already see the 1v1 between imaqtpie and faker? Everyone needs to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkoordexQig
ANNE FRANK dirty
<Member>
ANNE FRANK dirty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2018 7:17am | Report
I usually don't have a problem with bad teammates in normal. Ranked is a different story though.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2018 10:07pm | Report

I honestly don't really know how to deal with Pyke. You can't catch him without hard CC and hell I've even played a Maokai into him and couldn't keep him pinned down. This one was Mid and building damage. I had a Ninja Tabi and after I tried to hold a lane vs him and died I started on Dead Man's Plate which apparently titled the hell out of my Jhin, so I had to mute him.

The armor didn't seem to make a lick of difference? Half health? Dead. Like what the hell else should I do? If I take any damage at all when he is around and then get hit with his ult, I'm just dead. So having damage doesn't do me any good. I figured the two armor items should be sufficient and then I could start building some more damage until it wasn't working any more, but not so much.
Hamstertamer
<Veteran>
Hamstertamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2018 1:47am | Report
VexRoth wrote:

I honestly don't really know how to deal with Pyke.

I found that Poppy punishes him hard. She can slow him so he can't W out, and if he tries to E out, Steadfast Presence.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2018 7:58pm | Report

I didn't get a penta :(
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2019 1:36am | Report

I am glad that Renekton and Kha'Zix were pretty good, because my Leona left me in lane after she inted 3 kills and then ran around the map "helping" (read, dying more).

But before that she didn't leash and she went to the wave and pushed it to the point that the three melee minions died before I got to lane so I didn't hit level 2 until three minions after everyone else in the lane hit level 2.

I don't think Leona understood minion damage or the fact that Taric could stun her after she engaged and oh yeah, he gives his laning partner extra armor.

I am bad at Vayne which is why I'm playing her in a NORMAL game. But I do know a minor amount about laning. Sure we can try to all in what is effectively a trade lane, but that only works if you can deal enough to kill them and I wasn't able to do that whether that just be from Vayne having a relatively weak early game or just me not being good enough on her. So if it didn't work the once you might want to wait until a more advantageous time to try it again, like when your jungler shows up for a gank, or after your lane partner gets some more items.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2019 9:22pm | Report

Tried the tactic out of camp the losing matchup to make sure it doesn't get snowballed. Killed Katarina three times in lane another two times out of lane. She gets a double kill in Bot lane and then it is basically gg.

To be fair the Bot lane ill advisedly pushed up without sufficient vision on the map so they got caught by Katarina, Lee Sin, and I believe Fiddlesticks to hand her that double kill on a platter but still.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide