Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 486 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:07pm | Report
@Wayne in my opinion Soraka needs to be pushed in one way or another. So does Karma.

She can do both, but let's face it there are people who do what she does better...the only thing she can do that someone else can't is be a pure heal bot. :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:09pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

Rather have the guy that deals true damage than the one that goes, "Crit. Crit Crit."

For the heck of it, lets nerf Duff too. He too OP with these champions if we nerf them.

Yeah actually they nerfed the wrong things... His passive should only give like 25% crit chance lul.

Might as well nerf me while we're at it o:
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:09pm | Report
Karma needs a buff. BADLY

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:10pm | Report
@Wayne in my opinion Soraka needs to be pushed in one way or another. So does Karma.

She can do both, but let's face it there are people who do what she does better...the only thing she can do that someone else can't is be a pure heal bot. :P

Which is exactly what makes her so strong, I feel like she's one of the top supports atm and don't mind her getting a bit of a nerf tbh :|

Quoted:
Karma needs a buff. BADLY

She needs better CC, that's all. Apart from that she's already quite strong if you know how to play her really.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:10pm | Report

I actually think I have figured out the place for both Soraka and Karma O:
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:12pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

She needs better CC, that's all. Apart from that she's already quite strong if you know how to play her really.

She has a slow

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:12pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Which is exactly what makes her so strong, I feel like she's one of the top supports atm and don't mind her getting a bit of a nerf tbh :|

the problem is...her CC doesn't do **** to the enemy carry's ability to kill you and her Q's passive is worthless unless you're playing with an AD who deals magic damage.

@Duff that sounds pretty awesome.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:13pm | Report
My main issue with Soraka is not her strength but the fact that her very presence in a game turns the bot lane into a boring snoozefest for both teams because she renders enemy harass useless while also not having enough damage to help her AD burst anything.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:14pm | Report
If they wanted to fix that they need to lower the base heal and leave the ratios alone.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:15pm | Report
Quoted:

She has a slow

I know that darling :P

the problem is...her CC doesn't do **** to the enemy carry's ability to kill you and her Q's passive is worthless unless you're playing with an AD who deals magic damage.

Support Soraka doesn't have a Q tbh :P
I disagree with you about her CC though, a silence is very strong. It's just that she doesn't have the hard cc that others ( Alistar, Janna, Sona) have which makes her look less viable. If you have a good team comp, that won't be necessary and the heals will be precisely what you need.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide