Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 619 of 1800
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 8:21am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do ^^

Haha someone seems very popular

Just realized that I wont be able to play Yorick solo top this free week either...at best my new computer is done at monday. Guess I have to wait for his next free week......again.......
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 8:31am | Report
I wish I could donate the champions I don't use, I would donate him to you so you can stop QQ'ing and be happy.
Sujing
<Member>
Sujing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 9:30am | Report
My team has been disappointing me lately in solo q. Compared to them, I have more CS --> more gold. I also have least deaths (unless I start dying because enemy is incredibly fed)and most of the time positive k/d. Team drags me down. Bad plays. Terrible map awareness.
Thanks to koksei for sig!
Check it Out!!!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 9:35am | Report
QQ why I no carry with Udyr D:
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 10:54am | Report
QQ why I no carry with Soraka.. owait

by jhoijhoi
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 12:48pm | Report
I was 9/1 with olaf 15 minutes in game, but my bot lane feed corki 0/6 lux 2/8... THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH ONE CAN DO QQ, and i bet most of you don't really know where QQ started from :O and i bet all of you are going to look it up now :3... RTS Anyone?
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 1:06pm | Report
Who cares where it started, where it is right now is the thing we are most concerned about.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 4:58pm | Report
MobaFire sucks my life away. Taking a week long holiday really opened my eyes to how much time I spend/t here. So... I may not be overly active any more. There's really no reason to spend so much time in one place. All my stuff will still be here for everyone to utilise and I swear I'll update my guides or archive them if they get out of date, because I'm honourable like that unlike others. But, guys, this is just a tentative "goodbye" if you will. I was absolutely care-free during the holidays and the week away from MobaFire. I really want to get back into that state of happiness and not into the "oh, I need to do this and this and this on MobaFire" state.

^^ <3 Thanks for the fun times, guys :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
KRDemoZ
<Member>
KRDemoZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 6:43pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

MobaFire sucks my life away. Taking a week long holiday really opened my eyes to how much time I spend/t here. So... I may not be overly active any more. There's really no reason to spend so much time in one place. All my stuff will still be here for everyone to utilise and I swear I'll update my guides or archive them if they get out of date, because I'm honourable like that unlike others. But, guys, this is just a tentative "goodbye" if you will. I was absolutely care-free during the holidays and the week away from MobaFire. I really want to get back into that state of happiness and not into the "oh, I need to do this and this and this on MobaFire" state.

^^ <3 Thanks for the fun times, guys :)

QQ
Thanks to jhoijhoi for her sig making tutorial
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 11:03pm | Report
I am sick of retarted blinds that can't read and communicate at all.
so i solo que'd ranked. (it never ends up good btw)
I called mid and already locked in an ap mid champ after noone seemed to have problem with that. and then this guy who has never talked at all and was 4th pick autolocked veigar saying " mid "
so i ended up top with brand.

I'm really sick of people that can't even play easiest role of being support at rankeds,
that pushes/takes cs/takes kills/doesn't ward/ does anything but supporting.
So i ended up not playing one of my fav roles of being ad carry anymore.

I hope this tryn jungle lastgame we had dies. After nicely asking for blue buff he took it saying he need cdr. when i was mana dependant ap carry.

It's really starting to annoy me people playing champions such as karthus/trynda/master yi and talks all **** and acts like all pro in all chat.

Enough with all bad players that tend to feed and then blame everyone in team but themselves.

It makes me laugh someone in your team likes to suicide goes in randomly 1v5 without anyone close to help enough then rages at team that noone helped.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide