Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 645 of 1800
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 8:21pm | Report
Elo hell don't exist son. :P
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 8:31pm | Report
ELO hell does exist, it just isn't what most people think it is. It's not a thing, it's an attitude. Or at least, that's my opinion.

P.S. Gotta love losing 18 ELO caus of an intentional feeding jungler sigh

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:11pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

ELO hell does exist, it just isn't what most people think it is. It's not a thing, it's an attitude. Or at least, that's my opinion.

P.S. Gotta love losing 18 ELO caus of an intentional feeding jungler sigh

+1
seriously pal if you think elo hell doesn't exist, go under 1.2k and think again.
i can guarantee you that you will get trolls/noobs/leavers/mentally challenged players every match you que.
i miss the times when i was at 1350's and where people actually could communicate/not be that retarted.
i'm freaking stuck at 880's and im tired of trying. seriously played over 550 ranked games been going around 700- 1k just stuck. sticking with normals till season 3 and elo resets. Way less stressy :(
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:17pm | Report
It doesn't matter, players with the proper skill can move up eventually. It's hillarious to watch Wickd and other streamers playing on smurfs at ~1200 because they absolutely dominate and go godlike carry in virtually every game they play.

If you've played 550 games you're probably at your true Elo unless you can improve. If your teammates suck, that means your enemies do too. You just have to carry your team harder and punish your opponents for every mistake they make.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:20pm | Report
Elo Hell doesn't exist. Play any OP champion and winning will be easy mode even with a duo feeder bot.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:31pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Elo Hell doesn't exist. Play any OP champion and winning will be easy mode even with a duo feeder bot.

You can't carry out of "ELO hell". It's proven pretty much impossible. I play support Janna to escape 1200 zone.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:39pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

It doesn't matter, players with the proper skill can move up eventually. It's hillarious to watch Wickd and other streamers playing on smurfs at ~1200 because they absolutely dominate and go godlike carry in virtually every game they play.

If you've played 550 games you're probably at your true Elo unless you can improve. If your teammates suck you just have to carry them harder.

Yeah bro indeed. so the last ranked match i played, game started wu dc, nid says they are duo and hes coming back nid dcs too instead. ziggs rages and goes afk. 2v5, i could totally carry that.

And the game before that, i was jungling, but our jarv top kept suiciding/feeding, soraka left graves solo bot. I had to rush from top to bot all game long. **** jungle. and the best part is kat raging and complaining how i never ganked mid... i totally had time for that.

So i was amumu jungling asked for leash, mundo came to leash blue, i spam pinged him to fall back told him to gtfo, he took blue.
Imagine mana dependant amumu without blue at level 1.
And the best thing is mundo was trolling and kept on taking/trying to take every blue's that i was getting. Saying he needs them. i literally had to smite steal our blue's while me and cass in team could make real use of that stupid buff.

Another game that we were losing, they were getting baron, that was like our only chance to comeback, i went in and stole baron succesfully. Ofc i died after that but that was worth it. guess what?
THAT WASNT WORTH IT AT ALL. My amazing team also decided to go in there and get aced after i did spam ping to fall back. That was the end of the game.

And just the other game, jax gave first blood to enemy team, our swain called him noob and jax raged started intentionally feeding.

another one i remember is, we were winning this match but shen and soraka left for like 25 mins, we tried our best to defend but yeah, they finally came back when our nexus was getting destroyed and they said they duo 12 years old and it was dinner time....

The other game i was carrying went 7-0-5 malz in 15 mins gave bot and top succesfull ganks too, team got cocky and overconfident, started doing stupid things like going in 1v3 and all. again we lost that one, i was 17-5. i can't carry all these retarteds.

Other one i decided to solo que for a game and champion select, people arguing over roles they want to play, swearing at eachother and all, 3 ap mid locked already, i had to dodge it and another -10 elo.

-teamfight starts, i go in as shen to initate and taunt their ap and support at the same time and guess what our kog is chasing after? their singed. and the reason is " I GOT MARDREDS IM TANK KILLER "
... He died insta without killing anything like we couldn't see it coming.

and not even mentioning how i always end up with troll supports that takes cs/doesnt ward/takes kills/when you tell them to stop they ignore you.

Ugh really, there are many more i don't even remember, im just done with rankeds

So dont tell me elo hell doesn't exist, its just me having the worst luck or it does exist, and about the whole carrying thing, kills doesn't win the game, teamwork does and there is no teamwork in elohell.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:41pm | Report
Sept wrote:

+1
seriously pal if you think elo hell doesn't exist, go under 1.2k and think again.
i can guarantee you that you will get trolls/noobs/leavers/mentally challenged players every match you que.
i miss the times when i was at 1350's and where people actually could communicate/not be that retarted.
i'm freaking stuck at 880's and im tired of trying. seriously played over 550 ranked games been going around 700- 1k just stuck. sticking with normals till season 3 and elo resets. Way less stressy :(

You have an ELO hell attitude. Blaming your allies for your own mistakes. Find the problem in your gameoplay, and you'll gain ELO.

I got from 900-ish (played champs for 1rst time during my first 10 ranked games. Like an idiot.) to 1350. Stayed 1350 for a few months, reached 1400, then I stopped playing. I started playing again a few weeks later and played ranked right away. Obviously I was rusted and sucked ***, wich bringed me back to 1250-ish ELO. I can only blame myself.

My main problem : I'm often too greedy and underestimate my opponents's reaction time.

I got to 1400 ELO once, I can do it again. I just need to improve my gameplay.

As I sais previously, ELO hell is not a thing or a place. It's an attitude.

P.S. Thanks for the +1

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:44pm | Report
@Sept I'm sure all of that's happened to you and I'm sure it's cost you games, but your opponents are being drawn from the same pool of players. Statistically, they will make as many mistakes as your own team - more in fact if you are truly playing at a lower Elo than you belong.

Also, there are trolls and leavers/AFKs at every Elo.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:50pm | Report
Sept wrote:
And the game before that, i was jungling, but our jarv top kept suiciding/feeding, soraka left graves solo bot. I had to rush from top to bot all game long. **** jungle. and the best part is kat raging and complaining how i never ganked mid... i totally had time for that.

So i was amumu jungling asked for leash, mundo came to leash blue, i spam pinged him to fall back told him to gtfo, he took blue.
Imagine mana dependant amumu without blue at level 1.
And the best thing is mundo was trolling and kept on taking/trying to take every blue's that i was getting. Saying he needs them. i literally had to smite steal our blue's while me and cass in team could make real use of that stupid buff.

Another game that we were losing, they were getting baron, that was like our only chance to comeback, i went in and stole baron succesfully. Ofc i died after that but that was worth it. guess what?
THAT WASNT WORTH IT AT ALL. My amazing team also decided to go in there and get aced after i did spam ping to fall back. That was the end of the game.

And just the other game, jax gave first blood to enemy team, our swain called him noob and jax raged started intentionally feeding.

another one i remember is, we were winning this match but shen and soraka left for like 25 mins, we tried our best to defend but yeah, they finally came back when our nexus was getting destroyed and they said they duo 12 years old and it was dinner time....

The other game i was carrying went 7-0-5 malz in 15 mins gave bot and top succesfull ganks too, team got cocky and overconfident, started doing stupid things like going in 1v3 and all. again we lost that one, i was 17-5. i can't carry all these retarteds.

Other one i decided to solo que for a game and champion select, people arguing over roles they want to play, swearing at eachother and all, 3 ap mid locked already, i had to dodge it and another -10 elo.

-teamfight starts, i go in as shen to initate and taunt their ap and support at the same time and guess what our kog is chasing after? their singed. and the reason is " I GOT MARDREDS IM TANK KILLER "
... He died insta without killing anything like we couldn't see it coming.

Instead of blaming your allies for every bad move they did (ELO hell attitude I was talking about earlier), try this.

Ask yourself : What did I do wrong? What could I have done more to help my team? What should I avoid doing next time?

You might think doing this is stupid. It's not, trust me. I tried it myself, and it works. By improving your attitude, you'll improve your gampeplay and therefore, your ELO.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide